Caption competition

Announcements & General Discussion
Sakanre

Caption competition

Post by Sakanre »

What is going on?
I made the picture and was going to write a caption. But instead I think I will see what you think is happening?? :|
It may be fun! Or may be not :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Re: Caption competition

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Well, I'll give it a try.

Given the clothes and the decor, I'd say it's a case of someone impersonating a police inspector in a police station. The woman wearing glasses has finished subduing and stripping the inspector, and has bound and gagged her with red tape. She's going to put on a blond wig to complete her disguise.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Go on then, I'll give this a go.

Hhhmmm to give it a different spin I'd say........

The woman with the glasses is naturally a police officer, whose been sent to stop a criminal organisation, when she sneaks into one of the offices, she quickly realizes that most of this criminal organisation are females, using this knowledge she overpowers the first lone female that walks into the office where she knocks her out and takes her clothes, fortune is on her side as she finds a blonde wig in a closet which is perfect as the goon she just knocked out had blonde, this will complete her disguise.
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

"The detective could hear the faint muffled sound emanating from behind the door, further investigation revealed a discarded wig and boots and the the pantyhose and lingerie clad form of the Pretty young officer bound and gagged tightly with red tape. Somewhere inside the building an impostor was moving freely with her newly acquired uniform"
Sakanre

Post by Sakanre »

Thank you for the ideas all very different and interesting :D My idea was

The vice detective looked at the woman dressed in her clothes who looked at her with superiority. She appeared nothing like the prostitute she had arrested just 30 minutes earlier on Cedar Avenue. That woman had called herself Layla but the detective assumed the name had been dropped as was the cheap dress, blonde wig and thigh high boots. She currently looked comfortable with the police badge hanging around her neck and the detectives pistol belt around her waist. With the womans hair pulled back and the detectives eyeglasses on her face, the officer assumed that no one would think of detaining the woman as she walked through the police station. She seemed like she fit the building. The woman smiled and spoke without her previous strong New York accent "Thanks for bringing me inside the building Detective Walker, this police station is like a fortress! However, there is a mainframe server I need to find now so it can have an unexpected shutdown." Her substitute waved and left the room. All Walker could do was moan and try to break the rigid tape covering her limbs and mouth.

Return to “General Discussion”