Announcements & General Discussion
niborg131

Re: my deviantartaccount suspended for the second time

Post by niborg131 »

well thanks a lot, i will
mgano4

Post by mgano4 »

Hey Niborg! Couldn't you move your staff to BDSMir they don't care what you post! I admire your work could sand me your story obaut ecape fom austrian hospital? my private email is: [email protected]
mgano4

Post by mgano4 »

Hi Niborg! Could you create for me a story about ship with all female crew who ara kidnapped by pirats and sold to slavery? they should be blond in white uniform tunics and navy blue trausers. the pirates should teke them on gun poit and tie them up with zipties and gag them with tape. Sounds gut to you?
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

This is why I have lost the impetus to write the PC some brigade and it small minded left wing 1984 Orwell agenda the thought police invading our lives
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Lord Maul please remember THIS IS the right moment to write, because the PC brigade is arriving :)

Orwell saw them arriving and wrote "1984" ;)
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Oh, does anyone remember those prediction made back in the 80's I think about how computers and the internet would usher in an era of unbelievable freedom across the earth--especial in the USSR and the communist block? Jesus! computers and the internet have done no such thing, if anything it's lend to even more censorship and control over peoples lives--particularly in countries like China.
niborg131

Post by niborg131 »

Well they are somewhat of a mixed blessing. Before internet i wouldn't be anle to connect with your lot :D
but they constituate a certain danger to democracy

Return to “General Discussion”