sharing thoughts

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

sharing thoughts

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Yesterday a highly esteemed , well-respected member and contributor of this board posed a question

Anyway, is it just me or does anyone else have the impression that the Board has reached a good steady pace lately - roughly since the beginning of 2020?

You mentioned the increased activity of authors in the Stories section of the Board (especially since the time trackmann has joined the fray), but I'm also thinking of the people who regularly comment on this section, such as you ( ;) ) and meditions, and also of more occasional posters such as dummy76, themann56 (whose latest story I still need to check), torreken, cardenio, and just as I was typing this comment, micpop posted a new story... In the Pictures section, lesther and darthchloroform regularly provide the Board with fanarts. And pictures from mainstream medias or deviantart and pixiv are regularly shared by many people - such as tirepanted's uncanny ability to find new scenes in comics :lol: . Even in the Clips section, new clips are regularly found - such as reza's recent discoveries. And that's not counting the regular 'official' videos made by johnboy's team. Honestly, when I try to remember how the Board felt like when I started to truly get involved in 2018, it seems a lot more dynamic nowadays (roughly since the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020).

anyone want to share his/her opinion about this point ? is the fast pace a symptom of good health for the board? I admit I am still shocked by the sudden vanishing of the D S board...while it was at the height of popularity and success :shock:
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: sharing thoughts

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I have noticed too. It's great for the community. Only one negative point though, creativity is often linked to depression. And I think this darn lockdown has contributed somewhat to this. But, this can only ever be speculation.

Let's hope mainstream TV picks up more. Still looking in Asia. Most action dramas here have a Fem Fatale and I think the long term prognosis is encouraging.

Kindest regards,

ssnth
Professor Moriarty
Mr Peaky Blinder
micpop2

Post by micpop2 »

In my opinion the forum is doing well, there is almost daily a new content. obviously not everyone will like everything, but i do believe that due to deviantart crysis we are missing a lot of potential new content.
I still believe that we should bring our stuff to reddit as a subforum to be on the front page of the internet and bring in new talent. but either way, this is a great place to be :)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

We have lost too many talented artists and their efforts over the years, personal reasons and the new (incomprehensible to me) policy of DeviantArt contributed to this, but despite everything - we are still developing and will continue to try for the sake of our genre / our board, because for these years we have been united by various art: various works of authorship from the members of our board, DA (before its changes) and irreplaceable Pixiv. :D ;)

Therefore, I believe that the future will be even brighter for all of us, despite the coronavirus and other difficulties, because we are together and we are all here as one team, which is not going to lose heart over failures, but will only move into a brighter future :!:

Return to “General Discussion”