lethal or nonlethal

Announcements & General Discussion
dummy76

lethal or nonlethal

Post by dummy76 »

When I make the stories, I used to make them lethal because I fear that our infiltrator might be captured when the subdued guard manages to alert her colleagues, or the infiltrator might get identified later when the subdued sentry is questioned by colleagues.

However, lately, writing both lethal and nonlethal versions are fun. Hope all of you enjoy my short stories.
Disguisedagent

Re: lethal or nonlethal

Post by Disguisedagent »

No interest in lethal, which is why I avoid a lot of content on here. It weirds me out.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I prefer nonlethal, just because the thought of a dead woman doesn't "Turn me on" when it come to uniform stealing as a fetish.
However, sometime it's necessary when it come to a story.
If you ever noticed in my comics, most of the women who have their clothing stolen, end up knocked out in some manner, either drugged somehow or beaten unconscious.
There have been exceptions where a female character has murdered a woman for her uniform/clothing.
This is because of the character's personality. A villainess, who is "evil", would place less value on life and wouldn't have a problem killing a woman just to wear her clothes for the sake of a disguise.
For a protagonist, in this case, a female hero or anti-hero, just might be more ruthless than other heroes.
For instance Toe Tag. Toe Tag is an ex-serial killer, who was forced to become a hero working for a secret Government Organization.
Toe Tag is a naturally vicious killer and is given a certain level of latitude on her missions. Killing her targets isn't out of the question.
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

For me non lethal mainly because I'm not into the killing thing
being ex military I've had my share of seeing that first hand.
I love the humiliation and the banter from a helpless damsel

Return to “General Discussion”