Thinking ahead

Announcements & General Discussion
lord maul

Thinking ahead

Post by lord maul »

With the support and encouragement of my friend the excellent 3d artist Bowski who I have worked with at D.A
I have downloaded Daz3d and some freebies in order to expand my horizons. However this may require me to get my masters degree in rocket science first or give up my job permanently in order to get it started lol.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Thinking ahead

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

You'll also have to quit being a Sith apprentice and flush the dreams of going to Star Fleet Academy down the drain too. Your Masters Degree in Red Light Sabre welding will have to be put on hold as well. While you're at it, might as well toss the idea of being a T.I.E. Fighter Pilot out the window too.
Crap...With this whole Coronavirus thing, 2020's been a total wash anyway!
soundman

Post by soundman »

. It is just a simple software, this is not a professional 3D animation software, its manufacture itself is to let some people without professional skills can quickly make 3D pictures!
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Thanks for the replies especially those words of
Encouragement soundman it seems daunting for
a first timer who only writes
Void99

Post by Void99 »

I got Daz Studio a short while ago ......it's now reminding me of how costly 3D rendering is!
Already spent £213.43 ($279.70) so far on additional features from the Daz 3D shop, Renderocity and RenderHub.

Both head and body morph sets for the Genesis 8 female model .....this is kind of essential for certain purchased character sets and enables reshaping of the Genesis 8 female model such as body figure shape, breast size and and nipples etc.
A few clothing sets, character sets including Claire Redfield and Ada Wong from Resident Evil, an office environment setting and numerous pose packs including bondage poses.....and several gun props. It all adds up fast.
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

I gave been given links to free stuff and told how and where to get free stuff and cheaper stuff to
soundman

Post by soundman »

lord maul wrote:I gave been given links to free stuff and told how and where to get free stuff and cheaper stuff to
https://www.most-digital-creations.com/freestuff.htm
https://sharecg.com/b/21/DAZStudio
These are some of the most popular free model download sites, but if you search closely you can also find some places where you can get models for a small amount of money.
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Thanks soundman I was told for 72USD you can subscribe to a site by one of my now many advocates like yourself I'll try and post some links too. I too am most grateful for the help that's been forthcoming

Return to “General Discussion”