Crowdfunded movie idea

Announcements & General Discussion
ascetic

Crowdfunded movie idea

Post by ascetic »

Hi. Im the one who ordered a uniform stealing scenario from crimehouse, which turned out amazing. They also released another video of our genre and it was also great.

All that led me to an idea of a crowdfunded movie where interested members of our board fund an extended video with an actual script and plot and dialogues and several scenes which could be literally the best comercially produced content of our genre with the quality close to an actual cinema. They showed that they are capable of that with many of their videos.

There were examples on other boards of successful crowdfunded films so im quite optimistic about this.

I also speak russian so I can communicate directly with the crimehouse producer without language barriers or misunderstandings.

So im asking you if you might be interested in something like that and who would consider participating. If there is interest, i will reach out ot the guys and discuss what they can do with our ideas
ascetic

Re: Crowdfunded movie idea

Post by ascetic »

The other and the easier thing to do would be to crowdfund an antalogy - several uniform stealing episodes packed in one long video, with different actors, uniforms, miniplots and styles. I imagine it would be easier to include different things so everybody can get what they like in the genre from this long video.

Return to “General Discussion”