I need an advice ... ( almost off topic)

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

I need an advice ... ( almost off topic)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...because I have lost contact with the real world and currently I am unable to understand if something I
am working on ( so far, sketches) could possibly cause the suspension of my Deviantart page :(

since the stuff is not related to uniform/clothes stealing for disguise ( but yes the uniforms are confiscated as trophy) I am here only to receive some advices or opinions about the main question;

feel free to send me a PM or reply, but not here, rather at the " artworks by Esercito sconfitto section" where I have posted a temporary link to my Deviantart Stash

this topic will last for a pair of days; then I will remove it 8-)

please my friends enlighten me if this is really dangerous stuff :?
FeMilImpos

Re: I need an advice ... ( almost off topic)

Post by FeMilImpos »

It's suppression and nothing else. The so called woke culture or PC culture is starting to go after sites such as DA and this type of sites. Soon the the sex industry will fill their wrath as well and most support the same political individuals that are do it.

I say post what you want, it's freedom and enjoy it.
slainplus

Re: I need an advice ... ( almost off topic)

Post by slainplus »

WTF just a few days ago people bitching about Dimir going off the reservation with all kinds of dark violence and shit. Now people are saying Deviantart is on a PC kick all of a sudden. Jesus, next thing you know they'll require all the characters in the artwork to wear face masks and shit...even if said characters are dead.

Return to “General Discussion”