BJ AND THE BEAR

Announcements & General Discussion
darth chlorophorm 2

BJ AND THE BEAR

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Does anyone know what the episode is of BJ and The Bear where the nurse gets replaced?
Last edited by darth chlorophorm 2 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: BJ AND THE BEAR

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Darth, buddy, please , "torrent" sites ( i.e. file-sharing) can't be mentioned at our board

please edit your post

it is my duty to remind you that

Sharing commercial content other than that listed below will not be allowed. The forum cant be associated with file sharing or copyright issues.

( it's in both the sticky topics at the top of this general Discussion page)

to be the Sheriff here, It's hard work but someone has to do it :)
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

The episode is BJ and the Witch; season 2, episode 17. Check the clip section here. Someone posted a clip of that scene on YouTube, but the quality of is really sucks.
safiire

Post by safiire »

no, the episode is called 'through the past, darkly.' the nurse is played by Anita Jesse. I will put the episode up at the clips section.

incidentally, I once saw a comment by the actress who played this nurse about the episode. she wrote:

'I do vividly remember BJ and the Bear. That floor I lay on was freezing cold and the actor I was talking to froze on his very first line. Froze every single time the scene was shot. Between takes crew members covered me in blankets to keep me alive! The poor guy caused us to do I can't remember how many takes. It seemed to take an eternity to finally help him limp through it. It was shot on Christmas Eve. I thought I'd never get off that awful floor. One shoot I will never forget.'

:D
Last edited by safiire on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Weird, I remember the in that scene the actress sitting on the floor against some shelves, not lying full length on the floor. There was no dialogue said when she gets discovered either, a guard on rounds just opens the door and sees her sitting there. Then he rushed in to help her without a word being said.

I doubt this woman claiming to become the actress who played the nurse in that episode is for real.

Return to “General Discussion”