Who know?

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Who know?

Post by FemaleSpy »

Whoever has the female disguise figure skater, otherwise the search in search is a very unpopular topic of clothing for some reason...
slainplus

Re: Who know?

Post by slainplus »

I did a poser story eons ago about a figure skater getting snuffed and her outfit stolen. viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1922 I don't recall ever seeing a uniform stealing scenes involving a figure skater in the mainstream media.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Slain, your poser stories are classics. I miss them so much.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

slainplus wrote:I did a poser story eons ago about a figure skater getting snuffed and her outfit stolen. viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1922 I don't recall ever seeing a uniform stealing scenes involving a figure skater in the mainstream media.
I already saw your wonderful work my friend, but are there any similar works about stealing clothes / personality figure skater, cheerleader, gymnast girls, dancer, artist and other? It is desirable to draw precisely the work / art / story, etc., this is exactly what I need ...
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Presently I'm working on a new poser story that's going to be loosely based on the Agent A mobile video game that someone posted a link to a YouTube wall through preview. Unfortunately it's slow going due to my square job.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Wow! Really, Slain? It'd be great to see you back at work again. Really looking forward to this now!. Can't wait.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

slainplus wrote:Presently I'm working on a new poser story that's going to be loosely based on the Agent A mobile video game that someone posted a link to a YouTube wall through preview. Unfortunately it's slow going due to my square job.
We look forward to the masterful work from you my friend, we hope this will be a complete female disguise in detail!
pass

Post by pass »

Also whit mask...

Return to “General Discussion”