Latest Project

Announcements & General Discussion
redrunner

Latest Project

Post by redrunner »

Hi Everyone,
I thought I'd just bring you all up to speed with the latest project I've been working on for the last eighteen months or so (since completion of the Chameleon videos). It was for the production of a video featuring four women losing their uniforms, in a manner to that which Lord Maul recalled seeing many years ago (Sorry LM I had to go one better didn't I ?)

As some of you will know, I like to develop costumes, particularly retro ones. In this case the idea is set about 1970 .1974 when British policewomen wore the Hartnell uniform. Unfortunately these uniforms are not readily available after some 50 years or so and therefore it required the development using other items. I'm pleased with the look achieved.

The video itself was complex to film and I'm very grateful to Annabelle and John of SA Web for all their help and assistance in getting the project off the ground and finally into the can as they say. I think the final result is awesome - but that's my opinion. I'm guessing that it will be released in the Spring / Summer of 2020.

Finally all that left for me to do is to wish you all

Redrunner
lord maul

Re: Latest Project

Post by lord maul »

Hey that's cool I never found the thing I was looking for
Which was basically several women in 1970s WPC uniforms
tidying themselves only to reveal several girls in pantyhose and underwear gagged and bound behind them on the floor had thought a guy in Canada had it but never heard anymore so I'm looking forward to this take lol
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

this looks really great!
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

a wonderful gift :D

I am always impressed by the "same location- before and after " concept, when performed in a comic-book page. it provides the most powerful visual effect, especially because the policewomen are beautiful!
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Thanks for the comments guys. It was by pure chance that the models adopted a very similar stance before and after, but like ES says it does seem to add to the scene doesn't it .

Have a great holiday everyone.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Looks really great!
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

On the plus side none of models are all tattooed like like a bunch of sailor dudes :D I can't tell you what turn off tattoos are unless the story is about biker chicks or something like that.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

slainplus wrote:On the plus side none of models are all tattooed like like a bunch of sailor dudes :D I can't tell you what turn off tattoos are unless the story is about biker chicks or something like that.
Agreed about the tattoos. These ladies actually look very believable in their roles. Pretty too. Bravo!
AngrySoup

Post by AngrySoup »

Wow, what an ambitious project! I must echo that I too am glad that the models don't have tattoos - their lack of tattoos helps sells the idea of them being 1970s police women. I am looking forward to seeing how the final product turns out!

If I could ask, are the models wearing pantyhose, or stockings, in this video?
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Hi Guys
Part of the selection of the models was that they didn't have tattoos. One of them may have a discrete one but I don't think it's obvious or detracts from the video.
Angrysoup, being set about 1970 /1972 they are wearing pantyhose in this story which I think would be in keeping with what policewomen tended to wear at that time.

Return to “General Discussion”