Looking for a source for old Days of Our Lives episodes

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Looking for a source for old Days of Our Lives episodes

Post by meditions142 »

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has access to or knows where to find old Days of Our Lives episodes.

In the May 17, 1999 episode there was a fantastic uniform stealing scene. The worse part is years ago I found it but somehow lost it.

In the scene, the main character named Sami is in a hospital guarded by a female guard. She takes a syringe with a sedative in it that is meant for her. She sneaks out of her room, grabs the guard, injects her with the sedative knocking her out and then steals her uniform. She then puts the unconscious guard in her bed to make it look like she is there and sleeping.

If my recollection is correct, the scene is fantastic for many reasons. First, the guard is a very attractive young woman. Second, unlike some scenes like this, the sedative seems to act more realistically and take a good while to knock the guard out. Therefore, Sami has an extended struggle with her until she finally passed out.

If anyone knows how to find this awesome scene and even better if you could post it that would be great.

Return to “General Discussion”