Now possible to 'play' Hitman as Hitwoman

Announcements & General Discussion
Blue-Cynthia

Now possible to 'play' Hitman as Hitwoman

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

A newly released PC mod for Hitman 2 allows you take on the appearance of any NPC as a 'disguise'.

https://www.nexusmods.com/hitman2/mods/ ... escription

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h45g0_npEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yGAmlWB_s

According to the mod description: - It is designed to be just for fun and work well in every map, it also keeps the NPC's "profession". For example if you disguise as Alma Reynard in Hawke's Bay...no one will attack you and think you're her!

However, from what I've seen and the little bit I was able to test this may or may not function with all 'disguises' as expected; i.e. disguising as a target will not simply grant you full map access.

It is very possible to attempt to play some of the Hitman 2 levels using female 'disguises' as they tend to include women in a fair amount of professions. Most notably the last base game level Isle of Sgail has a female equivalent of all disguises normally available.
jacklove

Re: Now possible to 'play' Hitman as Hitwoman

Post by jacklove »

hitman 6 likewise use?or only hitman 2
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Hm, not bad, but I'm waiting for the "Hitman-like" game from SOUND MAN :D
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

jacklove wrote:hitman 6 likewise use?or only hitman 2
Not sure, I think Hitman 2 only
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

I bought the game and downloaded a few maps since it's currently 60% off to test the mod more in-depth past the free level.

The mod does work as intended but here are some things I noted:
- Hitman is a very detailed game and pieces of clothing/body parts are dynamic. Jewelry, ponytails, robes, etc will sway with your movement.

- The disguise of an NPC is usually named correctly if they have a corresponding male version, can be categorized as a profession, or are a unique NPC, i.e. "Hotel Staff" or "Female Reporter". Otherwise they tend to get a generic name like "Formal Civilian D".

- Taking the disguise of a female NPC works equally to the corresponding male version and has the same function, however, I noticed that some disguises do not work as I expected. Disguising as a "Female Model" does not grant access to the Paris fashion show area and is considered as if 47 was wearing his suit. Disguising as Dalia Margolis (Paris target) does not grant full map access or even the area she is normally in.
jacklove

Post by jacklove »

please tell me how to use i start game but not respond meet female chacater not have key to change unifrom
jacklove

Post by jacklove »

Configure settings in "H2DisguiseNPC.ini" such as changing charsets. how to do this sentence? i have a quesetion about how to use this mod i very want to use this mod ,please teach me thank you
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

jacklove wrote:Configure settings in "H2DisguiseNPC.ini" such as changing charsets. how to do this sentence? i have a quesetion about how to use this mod i very want to use this mod ,please teach me thank you
You need hitman 2.

- Place "H2DisguiseNPC.exe" and "H2DisguiseNPC.ini" in your HITMAN2 folder where "Launcher.exe" is.

- Configure settings in "H2DisguiseNPC.ini" such as changing charsets.
You don't have to do anything with this file

- Run "H2DisguiseNPC.exe" which will automatically launch your game, or you can always run it after you launch the in-game. It will automatically enable the mod whenever you're in a level.

- To uninstall, simply delete "H2DisguiseNPC.exe".

Return to “General Discussion”