Terminator: Dark Fate follow up - Disappointment

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Terminator: Dark Fate follow up - Disappointment

Post by Trackman281 »

Sssoooo yes the main character Grace steals 3 different uniforms over the course of the film. However all of them are from males despite the fact that 2 scenes feature females. I'll break it down MINOR Spoilers.

When Grace first arrives naturally she's naked she gets found by a young Mexican couple some guy and his quite hot girlfriend. Long story short she walks right passed the female and takes her boyfriends clothes :x

The other one is where as she escapes from a detainee centre, she knocks out a female guard and a male. Then when we next see her she is wearing the male guards clothes while the female is still slumped over the table fully clothed. :evil:

Damn that is just not cool. :roll:
esercito sconfitto

Re: Terminator: Dark Fate follow up - Disappointment

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this is the end we are doomed :shock:

we are doomed :(
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote:Sssoooo yes the main character Grace steals 3 different uniforms over the course of the film. However all of them are from males despite the fact that 2 scenes feature females. I'll break it down MINOR Spoilers.

When Grace first arrives naturally she's naked she gets found by a young Mexican couple some guy and his quite hot girlfriend. Long story short she walks right passed the female and takes her boyfriends clothes :x

The other one is where as she escapes from a detainee centre, she knocks out a female guard and a male. Then when we next see her she is wearing the male guards clothes while the female is still slumped over the table fully clothed. :evil:

Damn that is just not cool. :roll:

Wow, I cannot believe they would have a scene where a female character would have access to a male and female uniform to steal and takes the male's uniform.

Since I have not seen the movie, quick questions about the scene. Do we know the actress that plays the guard? Also, how does the guard end up knocked out?

Thanks
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Truth be told I didn't sit through the credits so I didn't catch the cast list but I just looked on imdb and I believe she was played by Samantha Coughlan listed as the ICE Medic

Yeah sure. Right basically Grace breaks out of her restraints and brutally knocks out the male guards then saves the female one till last. After grace interrogates her and intimidates her she knocks her out with a hard punch straight to her jaw.

Not going to lie because Grace saved her till last and interrogated her I thought the scene was going to end with her saying she needed her clothes. But no. Actually that's pretty how it played out as well with the Mexican woman at the beginning of the film.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote:Truth be told I didn't sit through the credits so I didn't catch the cast list but I just looked on imdb and I believe she was played by Samantha Coughlan listed as the ICE Medic

Yeah sure. Right basically Grace breaks out of her restraints and brutally knocks out the male guards then saves the female one till last. After grace interrogates her and intimidates her she knocks her out with a hard punch straight to her jaw.

Not going to lie because Grace saved her till last and interrogated her I thought the scene was going to end with her saying she needed her clothes. But no. Actually that's pretty how it played out as well with the Mexican woman at the beginning of the film.
Thanks for the info. That truly is a real disappointment there was not uniform steal. From her imdb pictures it appears Samantha is quite an attractive woman.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

No worries. Happy to help. :)
safiire

Post by safiire »

very disappointing. I think it reflects the pc view according to which any eroticized humiliation of a female is now taboo. The interesting point is that it shows that the film-makers must be aware of the erotic charge of this, and hence deliberately go out of their way to avoid showing it, even in a situation where not showing it is obviously irrational.

anyway, does she at least knock the Mexican woman out also, or is she left alone politely while her boyfriend is pulverized and de-clothed. ffs.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Basically the Mexican police arrive and they accuse the couple of giving grace drugs to which they respond with that she teleported from under a bridge. Naturally the police don't belive them so they attempt to arrest them. Grace wakes up and beats the hell out of the cops. The couple thank her but Grace marches right past the Mexican girl straight up to her boyfriend and says don't thank me yet with a smile on her face. Next scene she's wearing the boyfriends clothes while the Mexican woman is laughing at her boyfriend in his underwear.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Well, I'm not paying money to see this piece of crap message movie. Screw them and their liberal, pro-illegal alien, pro-feminist agenda :evil:
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

:roll:

Return to “General Discussion”