Dear participants and visitors of our Board, please read

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Dear participants and visitors of our Board, please read

Post by FemaleSpy »

So we lost the magnificent Janeasneak or Takingherplace works. Together with Esercito, we were able to restore some good work, unfortunately we could not save all her works, sorry so little. Esercito helped bring back some of the work because he kept it to himself. Dear members our Board and simply not indifferent, if you still have Janeasneak's works or some other artists left, please hand them over to our administrator - Esercito Sconfitto, please don’t be indifferent, let's at least try to return the work that was lost from the old Board, not necessarily works Takingherplace, and other artist our Stealing Board or new places where they share their stories, please tell us, we will be very grateful to you.

I believe that together we will return the lost from the Old Board, and I also belilve that you are not indifferent to us and our site, dear participants and visitors. And in the end, I believe and hope that we can return the past greatness of our favorite Uniform Stealing Board.

Respectfully your FemaleSpy, the person who tried to recover what was lost, along with the responsive administration of our favorite site, thanks for attention!
FemaleSpy

Re: Dear participants and visitors of our Board, please read

Post by FemaleSpy »

And I will remind you about the opportunity to help our wonderful Board about the opportunity to help the long-lost work of our former participant who painted the masterpieces - Janeasneak / Takingherplace. :P :D

If you help us restore at least a few works, you will all be very grateful for your contribution to the development of the board and the return home of the masterpieces straight from our board, which were lost after the sad (already second) disappearance of this wonderful artist ... :( :shock:

Our Uniform Theft Board will live - as long as there are not indifferent participants, we all here became friends and even family, for a very long time, because we are united by creativity and we are always ready to support each other at any moment. Thank you so much if you try to find stored / downloaded works on your devices! :!: :roll:

- your friend and member - FemaleSpy (USB) / ComicsSpy (DA)
deadly_sunburn

Post by deadly_sunburn »

I have what you need, along with most of USB-themed work from ropeman1 as well.
If I give it to you, will you upload it to Pixiv (I don't trust Deviantart anymore) so that everyone here can see it?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

deadly_sunburn wrote:I have what you need, along with most of USB-themed work from ropeman1 as well.
If I give it to you, will you upload it to Pixiv (I don't trust Deviantart anymore) so that everyone here can see it?
Excellent, DS! Wonderful news!
I had most of JS's older work on my old Laptop, but it broke last year and I lost all the date on it.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

deadly_sunburn wrote:I have what you need, along with most of USB-themed work from ropeman1 as well.
Of course, I try, that's very important for our Board, thank you! :?: :roll:

How are you going to share your saved images?

Write me here, or on Deviant, or Pixiv? :D :?:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote:
Excellent, DS! Wonderful news!
I had most of JS's older work on my old Laptop, but it broke last year and I lost all the date on it.
That's very sadly... :(
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Ok, no problems, you have works Janeasneak and Ropeman1, right? :?:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Hello friend, are you okay, maybe you busy now? :?:

Because our joint work will take some time until we restore it, tell me when you will be able to contact me and will work together to restore the work and its placement on Pixiv, as you requested! :!: :D
deadly_sunburn

Post by deadly_sunburn »

Whoa, looks like these thing are really in demand here :D
The wait is over, Here is the link:
https://we.tl/t-dknDxC322H

I use WeTransfer, so it should be valid for a week
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

deadly_sunburn wrote:Whoa, looks like these thing are really in demand here :D
The wait is over, Here is the link:
https://we.tl/t-dknDxC322H

I use WeTransfer, so it should be valid for a week
Ok, thank you, I’ll definitely try to download and upload these works, thanks for the contribution to the development of our site, I’ll say it in advance, if anything, I’ll write to you when I upload to Pixiv, but you refused ... :D :ugeek:

Return to “General Discussion”