Esercito, let's do it

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Esercito, let's do it

Post by FemaleSpy »

Esercito, mio amico, finally I have some free time, and I want to spend it on the development of our Great Board, namely, I want to start working on Deviantart again, and you will also post them here for our fans of the Board users, and to increase their interest and an asset to our creativity, because there is still a lot of work left, so you say, we will take up the restoration of long-lost and magnificent stories again, I am waiting for your reply, partner!
esercito sconfitto

Re: Esercito, let's do it

Post by esercito sconfitto »

FemaleSpy, my friend, I uploaded all the stories and pics saved so far from the old board - but thanks for your time and your attention! :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:FemaleSpy, my friend, I uploaded all the stories and pics saved so far from the old board - but thanks for your time and your attention! :D
Are the rest of the stories left forever, and this is the Talkingherplace(Janeasneak), story Doppelganger and continuation of the story, as well as a bunch of great stories from this artist ...
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Since this is the case, can I help you at least with something else, since the works of Janeasneak have been lost unfortunately, maybe I can help with other stories, another artist, it’s not difficult for me, the main thing is that I’m doing this not only for our faithful visitors to the Board, but for all of us
esercito sconfitto

O.k., at last you persuaded me ;)

when I said that all what I saved from the old, expired Board has been reposted at this one, I lied :o

there is something I don't want to present again...and they are my early artworks. My first attempt at publishing some drawings at the Uniform Stealing Broads board :)

...but you insisted so much that I gave in... :|

then, it's up to you, FemaleSpy; I will send you a link to a folder of my Deviantart Stash with some of my early artworks ( all of them describing robberies perpetrated by a gang of Gipsy Girls), and you will decide if posting them at your DA account

anyway, next Sunday I will delete the folder 8-)

to be honest these drawings are quite embarrassing to me :oops:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:O.k., at last you persuaded me ;)

when I said that all what I saved from the old, expired Board has been reposted at this one, I lied :o

there is something I don't want to present again...and they are my early artworks. My first attempt at publishing some drawings at the Uniform Stealing Broads board :)

...but you insisted so much that I gave in... :|

then, it's up to you, FemaleSpy; I will send you a link to a folder of my Deviantart Stash with some of my early artworks ( all of them describing robberies perpetrated by a gang of Gipsy Girls), and you will decide if posting them at your DA account

anyway, next Sunday I will delete the folder 8-)

to be honest these drawings are quite embarrassing to me :oops:
Of course, I will definitely look and post everything if it is deemed worthy of our Board, I am ready to help in any way, all for the sake of our favorite site and art on it!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Added a few new works, if you have other works unknown to me - let me know, I will look through them and publish them, it’s a pity that the rest of the Janeasneak works are lost, well, you still have saved works by different artists, so not everything is lost, I’m waiting for the continuation cooperation partner! :D
soundman

Post by soundman »

We need creators, not distributors, and I don't think it's that hard to make a work, because there's so much software to choose from,
And some game editors can also be done.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:We need creators, not distributors, and I don't think it's that hard to make a work, because there's so much software to choose from,
And some game editors can also be done.
Where to find them now, everyone has left our site, even you used to post wonderful works on Pixiv and even made your game - now everything has stopped, your loss hurt us, and there are no new works from you, unfortunately, but your creativity for our Board - it is priceless, you have wonderful and beautiful works ...
esercito sconfitto

Soundman, old time friend...of course we need both creators and distributors, so to speak :?

the real problem is the lack of them, all of them, the lack of response, the lack of new members! ;)

as a group, we failed to attract new forces . Since the beginning of the original board back in 2006...we are the same people :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”