Ojo Por Ojo screen caps?

Announcements & General Discussion
slainplus

Ojo Por Ojo screen caps?

Post by slainplus »

Does anyone have vidcaps of the stewardess scene from that South America soap Ojo Por Ojo? I can't believe I didn't make some screen caps of this scene when I had the chance. Thanks in advance if someone can post some caps of this scene.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Ojo Por Ojo screen caps?

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Slain I have found these pics-download them and post them where you want

I am running out of available space at my Deviantart stash , then i'll delete the folder in next days

https://sta.sh/2hlram7asu3?edit=1
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Thank you for the prompt response esercito. Do you have any caps of the stewardess lying on the knocked out? I especially like the part where the uniform thief picks up the stew's legs and folds them up into the stall before she closes the door.

In other news I just moved into a new place today and I'm so HAPPY! My new place is in house for military veterans and it is way nicer than the homeless shelter I was living at.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

about your personal achievements, I am glad, and I mean it for real ;)

I just added some other pics , you can find them in the same linked folder. But the point is that, I don't remember a scene showing what happens next, with the flight attendant stripped of her uniform :o
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

slainplus wrote:
In other news I just moved into a new place today and I'm so HAPPY! My new place is in house for military veterans and it is way nicer than the homeless shelter I was living at.

From one military veteran to another, well done. This really is great news!
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Yeah! I finally got hooked up to the internet with my computer again.

About the Opo Por Ojo scene...what I was mainly interested in is the part where the girl lifts the stewardess's legs up and back into the stall so she can get the door closed. I realize this isn't something that can be conveyed all that well with vidcaps, but the shot you have of the girl getting a grip on the stew's legs makes me happy enough.

Yes, there really is a discovery scene in the following video where a couple of cops find the stew in the toilet stall and she's still unconscious--WOW talk about a knock out punch! The girl redressed the knocked out stew in the top and a pair of shorts she took out of her bag. The effect isn't all that impressive and makes me wonder why the girl even bothered redressing her victim. Now if she would have dressed the stew in a slutty outfit and put make on her face so that she looks like a passed out hooker that would have added a whole new dimension to things :o

Oh btw, I downloaded the images of the Ojo Por Ojo scene so you can delete them if you want.

Return to “General Discussion”