Esercito Sconfitto, please read!

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Esercito Sconfitto, please read!

Post by FemaleSpy »

Esercito, mi amico, finally put some more or at least one video from Sound Man's, if you already can’t upload them every day - post a maximum of 2 videos now, we will be very grateful to you!
FemaleSpy

Re: Esercito Sconfitto, please read!

Post by FemaleSpy »

Looking forward to more work from you!
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Hi Female Spy, honestly I haven't all these clips :)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:Hi Female Spy, honestly I haven't all these clips :)
It turns out you showed us all the clips? Or the rest of the authors and they do not want to give?
soundman

Post by soundman »

Why are you interested in my early video work? Most of them are bad, and those are immature experiments.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:Why are you interested in my early video work? Most of them are bad, and those are immature experiments.
Because your long works, choo video, chio paintings are a masterpiece of our board, now you are releasing very short works, you can’t even believe that they were made by the same Pixiv Master who did long works, let them wait for them for a long time ...
soundman

Post by soundman »

For some reasons, most people in our country cannot log on to the PIXIV website. As a result, many people's creative desire is affected. It is obviously meaningless to produce long works before finding a stable platform for publishing.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:For some reasons, most people in our country cannot log on to the PIXIV website. As a result, many people's creative desire is affected. It is obviously meaningless to produce long works before finding a stable platform for publishing.
I agree with you, but still I want to see again your long wonderful stories and great videos, we are looking forward to the new products from you, including your personal video game!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

I really liked your videos, for example, Replaced Maid and others, so post them, still they will be something new for us ...

Return to “General Discussion”