Terminator: Dark Fate?

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Terminator: Dark Fate?

Post by Trackman281 »

I know I know this a long shot and everything. But one of the main protagonists / machine hybrids is a Female played by Mackenzie Davis. Now we all know that the, shall we say villain terminators could always shapeshift but the good terminators couldn't as they were reprogrammed T-800 models. I know I'm just being extremely hopeful but maybe Mackenzie character grace could knock out a woman for her clothes or uniform at least once in this film. :?:
slainplus

Re: Terminator: Dark Fate?

Post by slainplus »

I hate the way shape shifting robots are portrayed in the movies. A robot that shape shifts is cool idea, but I the robot creating its own clothing is stupid. The machine would have to waste valuable memory, processor power, and enery generating each articles of clothing and make it behave like real clothing.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Also, what happens to the shoes if the robot takes them off? Do they disappear or remain there? :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Exactly and my thoughts are the same. But as I saw in the trailer Grace (the hero terminator) while she is a new type of hybrid model and not a basic T-800, she doesn't posses the ability to shapeshift or anything like that. She has to rely on her surroundings so this might make for a clothes stealing scene or two. :)

In other news I am keeping an eye on other things to see if there are scenes of interest. The secret spy action filmcalled Anna (no not Hanna) centers around a Female assassin who infiltrates places to get her targets so who knows there might a good scene somewhere there. :?:

Just finished Jessica Jones season 3 and there was silly scene where Jessica has to infiltrate a hospital then the next scene she miraculously has a nurses uniform on without any context or mention as to how she got. Uurrgghh but I'm ranting. :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”