At Long Last

Announcements & General Discussion
slainplus

At Long Last

Post by slainplus »

I hey guys. I just uploaded a brand spankin' new poser story to my deviantart page. Check it out.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... S_H3JQwxr0

Oops, link to my page:

https://www.deviantart.com/2nd-class-citizen
soundman

Re: At Long Last

Post by soundman »

I'm glad you're back on your business. It's just... Those images don't seem to have been rendered, is that because of the poor performance of your computer?
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

a longtime awaited event, congratulations :D

PS may I post the story at your "special room" here at the board? ;)

and again, many many THANKS for being back in the saddle :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Welcome back. Your new poser story is amazing and I really hope this is only the beginning. :)
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

This is the best news for a long time. Welcome back!
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Nice job, welcome back.
pass

Post by pass »

Great !
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

soundman wrote:I'm glad you're back on your business. It's just... Those images don't seem to have been rendered, is that because of the poor performance of your computer?
No the images aren't rendered, I just saved the images as they appeared in the preview window. I'm running a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and have no idea what kind of performance a more powerful machine would give me. I'm using Poser 11 right now and think the images in the preview window look much better than the renders I was getting, but I haven't had all that much time to mess around with the render settings yet.

Esercito, I planning posting my new poser story at the board in a little while. I just started a new job and worked 12 hours yesterday (with an hour and half commute each way :| ) so I threw up my pictures in rush before going to bed the other day.
soundman

Post by soundman »

slainplus wrote:
soundman wrote:I'm glad you're back on your business. It's just... Those images don't seem to have been rendered, is that because of the poor performance of your computer?
No the images aren't rendered, I just saved the images as they appeared in the preview window. I'm running a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and have no idea what kind of performance a more powerful machine would give me. I'm using Poser 11 right now and think the images in the preview window look much better than the renders I was getting, but I haven't had all that much time to mess around with the render settings yet.

Esercito, I planning posting my new poser story at the board in a little while. I just started a new job and worked 12 hours yesterday (with an hour and half commute each way :| ) so I threw up my pictures in rush before going to bed the other day.
Lenovo Ideapad 330... Well, while it's a nice laptop, POSER 11 isn't a great one to use (it USES a super firefly engine that requires a lot of hardware).
Just consider using DAZ 3D (which is free) if you don't render? After all, much of the material now USES the genesis model, and there are many more options than POSER's model.
In addition, pay attention to your health

Return to “General Discussion”