Esercito Sconfitto, please read this!

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Esercito Sconfitto, please read this!

Post by FemaleSpy »

Dear esercito sconfitto, please find a person who will also masterfully do his job like Janeasneak, so that he also does popular disguises (schoolgirls, cheerleaders, dancers, young princesses and other impostors in every possible way) stayed on the site and realized that the work on such topics should be continued, I ask you to listen to the distinguished site administrator.

P.S
If you still have the work of this talented artist in the saved photographs or notes - I ask them to lay out or, if possible, show them, thank you for your attention, I hope that we will have similar works again, even if they will be laid out once a week - beautifully drawn and made with soul, such as Janeasneak, Sound Man, zxh and others ...
soundman

Re: Esercito Sconfitto, please read this!

Post by soundman »

Because of some unfortunate happened, some of my country will we work hard to sell (in fact there have been deviantart pictures on the site to sell), and disguised as enthusiastic users to us to ask for a variety of offensive, you know, they want to see is not USB, actually it's and runs counter to the principles of our creation), makes us a lot of work just communication in social software, before did not solve this problem is very difficult to have previously the sort of large-scale works was born.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:Because of some unfortunate happened, some of my country will we work hard to sell (in fact there have been deviantart pictures on the site to sell), and disguised as enthusiastic users to us to ask for a variety of offensive, you know, they want to see is not USB, actually it's and runs counter to the principles of our creation), makes us a lot of work just communication in social software, before did not solve this problem is very difficult to have previously the sort of large-scale works was born.
I will remember this, I am very glad to communicate with you, I admire your work on pixiv, I hope you and the rest of the artists will start making such long and perfect stories again! :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:Because of some unfortunate happened, some of my country will we work hard to sell (in fact there have been deviantart pictures on the site to sell), and disguised as enthusiastic users to us to ask for a variety of offensive, you know, they want to see is not USB, actually it's and runs counter to the principles of our creation), makes us a lot of work just communication in social software, before did not solve this problem is very difficult to have previously the sort of large-scale works was born.
How are things going with your game, the demo that you kindly presented to us, we are all looking forward to it, we are waiting like Cyberpunk2077 ^ _ ^
soundman

Post by soundman »

If the game, in fact already nearing completion, just because the subject matter and culture reason, now only in Chinese version, if you want to turn it into an English language can understand the situation, may need to wait for a while (the story of a Chinese can understand, if change into English, it is not just translate the words so simple)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:If the game, in fact already nearing completion, just because the subject matter and culture reason, now only in Chinese version, if you want to turn it into an English language can understand the situation, may need to wait for a while (the story of a Chinese can understand, if change into English, it is not just translate the words so simple)
Totally agree with you, do everything you need!

Return to “General Discussion”