a List

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

a List

Post by esercito sconfitto »

the sort of brawl :D :lol: at the picture forum made me toughtful; I suddenly realised that this board has no list of rules

Pay attention, I am not alluding to the exceptions, and especially to the gender based exceptions; the exceptions, as such, can be tolerated, not tolerated, accepted or not accepted etc.: ...the issue is that they are exceptions of a ( currently) missing rule; the line under the title ....

A FORUM ABOUT WOMEN MUGGING OTHER WOMEN OF THEIR CLOTHING TO USE FOR DISGUISE

...is not a 'proper ' rule; I posted that placard years ago, almost casually

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=857

well, I believe that we members should start a debate about what is positively inside the boundaries of the board

if you want, add other points or criticize the following points

1) women mugging other women of their clothes for disguise purpose

2) women NOT mugging other women of clothes, but of ID papers, what else , for disguise purpose ( better to say impersonation)

3) women mugging other women of their clothes because they want their outfits, like it happens in any ordinary robbery

4) women stripping other women of their clothes or uniforms in a warlike scenario , like partisans providing themselves of any useful item, especially captured uniforms, but not for disguise

5) women forcing other women to strip to search them ( stripsearch , airport security etc.)

6) women forced to trade clothes

7) women voluntarily trading clothes

8) women stripped in mass robberies or other scenario's, to better control them once naked

please other points
pass

Re: a List

Post by pass »

9) As Eva Kant for replacement
esercito sconfitto

ah, that's interesting

Eva Kant replaces a woman in each published issue of "Diabolik", but rarely she steals the clothes; as matter of fact this does not fall in the described cases 1) and 2)
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

esercito sconfitto wrote:ah, that's interesting

Eva Kant replaces a woman in each published issue of "Diabolik", but rarely she steals the clothes; as matter of fact this does not fall in the described cases 1) and 2)
how about “kill women,trade dead body's clothes” ?

for example:

。。。
bsleeptonight

Post by bsleeptonight »

One point I would like to make is posting of scenes were it is men or a group of men committing
an act against a single woman or group of women. What is the purpose of the scene? IS the scene for disguise purposes
or for something else. What limits should the board have in place?
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Maybe we should have some "male Disguise male" ?

I mean those things can be as creative inspiration,

esercito sconfitto

there will be such a forum only on my dead body :D

exceptions are exceptions ( AND they have to be tolerated as such), with a warning and nothing else 8-)

until I am the Sheriff, no gender based sub-forums :shock:

only a f/f board ...with some rare exceptions

...don't mess with the Sheriff

esercito sconfitto

Bsleeeptonight wrote
One point I would like to make is posting of scenes were it is men or a group of men committing
an act against a single woman or group of women. What is the purpose of the scene? IS the scene for disguise purposes
or for something else. What limits should the board have in place?
that's why we are here, to explore these limits

my personal, general idea of the USB genre is not based on the purpose ( sometimes impossible to ascertain) but on the act in itself ; if there is a woman (or a group of women) forcing to strip or stripping another woman, this is not off-limits

the 'disguise purpose' is a point in the centre, not a fence on the border; the Sheriff doesn't patrol the border

esercito sconfitto

the Sheriff needs some back up

so many Sheriff deputies so few USB writers and render artists :roll:
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I'm cool with F/M scenes. Often cool inspirations and hey, still the work of a "uniform stealing broad." ;)

As for Eva Kant, I'm also cool with scenes where she replaces another woman without stealing her clothes as long as 1) we see a knockout/switch or 2) she ties them up.

Return to “General Discussion”