what do you like victim wearing after her uniform stolen?

Announcements & General Discussion
pc305435632

Re: what do you like victim wearing after her uniform stolen

Post by pc305435632 »

Trackman281 wrote:Oh I definitely prefer the Bra and Panties look. :D

Also what is that scene of where that Woman is stripping that Female soldier before hiding her under the bed sheets in the pictures above, it looks pretty good and I'm not familiar with it? Many Thanks. :)

That's from Fans video :http://i.youku.com/zheng710417

shoot in a hotel
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

slainplus wrote:I generally like to see the victim left still wearing her underwear. If the woman were to be found completely naked it would be more like a rape scene, but if the prostrate victim is still wearing her underwear that means something perhaps more sinister is afoot. Similarly, if the victim needs to be stripped completely naked (as perhaps an imposter mugging bathing beauty at the beach would need to do) then having something like a cloth or something covering her up to PG-13 standards--again so it's apparent the victim didn't fall prey to an ordinary rapists.

BTW in those Angel Blade vidcaps you're showing I just noticed what appears to be a puddle of urine lying under knocked nurse on the left...kinky... :lol:

Maybe the nurse was killed (that's why they were not tied up) . So she was incontinent .
Last edited by pc305435632 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

well , It seems that nobody likes "long johns" or other clothes ?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Excellent thank you for replying PC305435632 :D :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Good topic.

Sounds like most people like the victim to keep her bra and panties. Me too.

Do love the sports bra and simply panties concept. It is realistic in that, for example, a woman who was going to be spending her night on sentry duty would probably actually wear something like that. And, on the right girl, it can still be damn sexy even if practical too.

I also like when the girl is wearing a more sexy bra and panty set. It allows one to image that perhaps after her shift she had a date where she was hoping someone other than her attacker might be taking her clothes off.

I am fine with the victim being left naked but would want the story to have a reason for it. Perhaps the uniform being of a type that does not support underwear.
temp8683

Post by temp8683 »

I agree with the choice of sexier bra and panties or ones in unusual prints and colors, I feel like it adds to the embarrassment factor of when she is discovered which is one of my favorite parts of the genre
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Few reasons for the victim being totally naked. But it all depends on the type of scenario it's being used in.

Ultimate humiliation - mostly done in fetish fantasy scenarios. Very hot seeing the uniform thief put on the underwear that was previously on her victim...and mocking her in the process.

The uniform thief had no underwear of her own at the time - good for escaped convict scenarios.

Restriction accessories - a bit rare sadly but bra and knickers can be used to bind the victims hands and feet. Good example of this was the catfight beach scene in the 1971 movie 'Ginger' starring Cheri Caffaro. Though this was not a uniform steal scene....still a decent example though.
In the absence of the uniform thief having any good binding props on hand in a desperate situation....underwear can make a good substitute.
And lets not forget panty gagging!

Buying a little extra time - A totally naked victim who wakes up/manages to break free of binds is more less likely going to want to call for help or report to anyone near by about what just happened immediately ....until she has managed to cover up somehow.

There is only one video I constantly call back to.....if only it happened......if only.....

Still excites the imagination to this day!
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Void99 wrote:Few reasons for the victim being totally naked. But it all depends on the type of scenario it's being used in.

Ultimate humiliation - mostly done in fetish fantasy scenarios. Very hot seeing the uniform thief put on the underwear that was previously on her victim...and mocking her in the process.

The uniform thief had no underwear of her own at the time - good for escaped convict scenarios.

Restriction accessories - a bit rare sadly but bra and knickers can be used to bind the victims hands and feet. Good example of this was the catfight beach scene in the 1971 movie 'Ginger' starring Cheri Caffaro. Though this was not a uniform steal scene....still a decent example though.
In the absence of the uniform thief having any good binding props on hand in a desperate situation....underwear can make a good substitute.
And lets not forget panty gagging!

Buying a little extra time - A totally naked victim who wakes up/manages to break free of binds is more less likely going to want to call for help or report to anyone near by about what just happened immediately ....until she has managed to cover up somehow.

There is only one video I constantly call back to.....if only it happened......if only.....

Still excites the imagination to this day!

yes , like "T-X"( From the movie "The Terminator" ), or some Alien , they will make the victim being totally naked .
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

meditions142 wrote:Good topic.

Sounds like most people like the victim to keep her bra and panties. Me too.

Do love the sports bra and simply panties concept. It is realistic in that, for example, a woman who was going to be spending her night on sentry duty would probably actually wear something like that. And, on the right girl, it can still be damn sexy even if practical too.

I also like when the girl is wearing a more sexy bra and panty set. It allows one to image that perhaps after her shift she had a date where she was hoping someone other than her attacker might be taking her clothes off.

I am fine with the victim being left naked but would want the story to have a reason for it. Perhaps the uniform being of a type that does not support underwear.

true , That's why I give the "long johns" option ( but sounds like no one like the victim wearing "long johns" ).

In cold areas ,Female soldier need "long johns" .

by the way , Many years ago, I saw picture of the Female PLA wearing long johns on the Internet . light gray "long johns" , the army allotted .
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

fantasy scenarios under cold circumstance ... well , no idea :)

。。

Return to “General Discussion”