off topic posts deleted

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

off topic posts deleted

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I hope nobody gets offended, but I deleted two topics that aren't my cup of tea

please focus on what is the " second title " of the board...

A FORUM ABOUT WOMEN MUGGING OTHER WOMEN OF THEIR CLOTHING TO USE FOR DISGUISE

not blokes mugging blokes. Not at all.

sorry if I was insensitive and jerk :D
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: off topic posts deleted

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I didn't see it. But, yes, let's keep this on topic.

I hope I don't seem a bit ungrateful or grumpy but in the absence of any new USB scenes quite a lot of stuff that is being posted is far too abstract or open to interpretation to be a confirmed USB scene i.e 'lady loses glove' or 'has her hat stolen' sort of thing. I know it's great to build up a mega database, but at the same time it removes what the board is really about.

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn. I would just like us to focus back on the genre.

Forgive me. :(
esercito sconfitto

Re: off topic posts deleted

Post by esercito sconfitto »

nothing to be forgiven of, old time friend!

as matter of fact you raised two questions

1 ) about the first issue, well, trust me, it was positively a blokes on blokes thing.
Please pay attention, this is NOT my cup of tea, but I am NOT against this kind of scenes; being myself interested in the 'defeated army' genre, especially in military History scenarios, I have read and met plenty of stories with battlefield pillage or soldiers ( especially partisans or freedom fighters) who provide themselves with equipment, uniforms, boots etc, at the expense of captured enemy troops... not to mention how many comic books I have read in my Youth :roll: , with Battler Britton disguising himself with German uniforms... alas, ALL of them missed occasions for a proper USB f/f scene: nevertheless, funny and 'innocent'
But, of course, the final line is that THIS board is NOT devoted to blokes on blokes 'action'; not that genre

2) the other issue... is an issue that is emerging from time to time, from the very beginning of USB...12 years ago
But I believe that a correct use of the 'subforums' is a good solution.

best regards!

Return to “General Discussion”