A real theory on USB decline

Announcements & General Discussion
lord maul

A real theory on USB decline

Post by lord maul »

Having just read "Voids" comments on where do we go from here I'd be inclined to disagree with some of it in regards to the lack of interest in USB and say that far from a repetitive and stagnant genre it's the darker less appealing aspects and taste that is driving people away. I believe there's still a taste for it but what is killing it is not all about the streaming and overkill of content but those whose desire for lesbianism, murder and out and out criminal acts such as necrophilia and rape to be part of USB content instead of a good story. In the parts of the world where these are both still moral and criminal offences (not necessarily the act of gay sex) there are many who are simply sick and fed up of the depraved fantasist especially from some corners of the globe determined to hijack the genre for their own purposes and driving people away in in a lot of the cultures getting sitesxshutdown as laws on internet content in many countries are tightened like a drum. Just a theory but it does seem that the more extreme elements seem to be coming from certain places and those like myself have not lost interest but simply won't allow our ideals to be twisted so we simply don't bother and that's a better reason for the lack of new content.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: A real theory on USB decline

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Mate, some interesting points.

But, can you cut and paste this over to the other thread as there's no point in having two threads about the same thing?

Cheers,

MPB

Return to “General Discussion”