a private message for the johnboy12

Announcements & General Discussion
keepitfivestar

a private message for the johnboy12

Post by keepitfivestar »

johnboy12 i find account at boundhub that uploads stolen clips from your webpage damselsinperil.com which i love

account name is fmi{REMOVED}

is here [REMOVED}

fourteen upload clips stolen from the damselsinperil.com with last uploaded 4 days ago

must be member at your site to get so many clips. big problem if user is member of your site and the usb

i will send you a pm
Last edited by keepitfivestar on Wed May 16, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
keepitfivestar

Re: a private message for the johnboy12

Post by keepitfivestar »

johnboy12 he reply to me on pm he will deal with this person

thread be closed thank you
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

This is hugely dissapointing.

Thanks to Keepitfivestar, a load more has been found.

More on this will follow.

FMI, please tell me you are not the FMI in this sharers title?

John
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Johnboy, I suggest taking down the link immediately
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Hi John,

No it is not me, I have been working 10 - 16 shifts for the past 3 weeks. I use the app on my phone for DIP when at work and USB as well, because I know that they are safe. Looks like a copy cat, My YouTube accounts have been hacked. Who ever this person has tried to hack this account and my DA account as well as my account on blogger. This has happened before, but I never got control of the account. I contacted Bound Hub and asked them to shut down the account since it's using my screen name and it's probleley a hacker. I don't think they got into my DIP account since I log off when I get done. I will let you know if I can get it shut down. Looks like a a lot of your videos are on there.

FMI The real one.
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

It seems this is a year for change......
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

I might have found out who did this, a friend of mine told me it was my ex. After I confronted him, he kind of admitted to me it was him. Sorry for that John, he’s still kind of pissed off that I stole the girl he was cheating on me with right from him. Serves his cheating but right. But I’ll handle this and I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

We are currently in communications with the forum as well as their hosts, their upstream / downstream providers & the domain name registrars. I am hoping to have most of our content off there in the next couple of days.

I'll be honest FMI, it does sound & look rather suspicious.

You may recall we had a similar issue In 2013 on myvideo.de when another FMI id was sharing content. At the time we communicated via email, I still have that correspondance and at that time your reply was as follows, albeit from a different email address which I wont post here
Sorry fmi1 is not me. I think it's someone who tried to hack into my stuff awhile back, man or woman I don't know
The date of that email was the 22nd Jan 2013

If lightning has struck twice it's hugely unfortuante but I'm sure you would agree with me that it does look suspicious.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Yes it does and being on the internet makes you, me and everyone else on the USB a target. As far as I know they took down the page.
keepitfivestar

Post by keepitfivestar »

fmi very unlucky

hacked third time, below July 2016

hacker must also hack dip, upload dip images here, add old usb member like mally01 and wally02, who is seem hacked, with dip content

http://motherless.com/m/FMI2010

Return to “General Discussion”