Bad News from Deviantart...and a sign of Hope

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

Bad News from Deviantart...and a sign of Hope

Post by esercito sconfitto »

weeks ago, a long time member of our Board , one of the major contributors, one of the best and most creative writers of our Genre, a person with an unquestionable talent for creating hilarious scenarios, dashing plots; and a tireless searcher of comic book scenes... deactivated his DA page

apparently it was just the last of a long list of important members who aren't active anymore. But Tirepanted 'explored ' the possibilities of the USB based literature until reaching the pure lightness and ineffable fun.

during these last days, I evaluated the situation of our board after his leaving. I can't even imagine a Board without Tirepanted, the last author whose short novels I printed for my personal Library. For a moment I considered leaving myself , remaining here like just a member and no more a moderator

In the same period I noticed a well different event at DA, a huge sign of hope. Another writer, one of the first at the 'previous' USB board, Noillyrag (Pilgrimbilly at DA ) finally posted at his Deviantart page the very first novel about his original character Tamara, created more than ten years ago, and he started actively to bring this story to the attention of a broader audience , especially with illustrations made by one of the best poser artists .

I'm optimistic; this makes me believe in a better tomorrow for the board
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: Bad News from Deviantart...and a sign of Hope

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Never give up hope. Things change. New members join and contribute. The scenes are still there or are being produced.

An upcoming Hong Kong movie stars a female villain with a habit of kidnapping female police officers. At least two according to what I can find about it. Due out this August.

Nothing to do with USB? But check out the scenes from 12-13 seconds in. Tell me what you see? It's possible, just possible we may even have a 'defeated army' feature on our hands.

https://3g.163.com/ent/article/DDGCEQBV ... .com.hk%2F
redrunner

Re: Bad News from Deviantart...and a sign of Hope

Post by redrunner »

Mr Peaky Blinder is spot on ES. People come and go, whilst other take time out. Only recently, one of my favourite contributors at DA deactivated his account. It turns out that it was due to issues with copyright over some of the images he used. It was non other than Niborg. I am very glad to say that he has now returned (as Niborg131) and has only today posted the latest sequence in a new storyline he is developing.

It is also good to see that the main stream cinema has not totally forgotten our genre. I must admit that I had to watch the clip a few times to actually see the action which Mr Peaky Blinder spotted ! It definitely looks like a chloro attack/ kidnap on a female cop to me ! It would be nice if it turns out to be a USB scene.

And of course John is continuing to produce USB scenes at the Damsels in Peril site. The next "big one" involving four girls is due out in a couple of weeks time. I'm also working with John on an idea for some new stuff which is taking up a lot of my free time at the moment. I'll post more about that once it's all firmed up.

Return to “General Discussion”