Poll!

Announcements & General Discussion
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Poll!

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Just to get us back on track, let's have a poll of what our favourite scenes are.

1. Taiwanese policewoman in the hospital
2. Japanese policewoman (shape shifter)
3. Korean nurse in 'M'

Anybody else out of 350 members wish to share?

While, I'm here does anybody have any scene rumours? Perhaps we can all mobilise our collective resources and find one or two. We are due a scene soon. Chin up USB people!
redrunner

Re: Poll!

Post by redrunner »

I'll add a few for consideration.
I liked a couple of the prison break steals:

1) La Querida del Centauro | Capítulo 1 | Telemundo
2)Turk Female Prison(Parmakliklar Ardinda 22. Bölüm Part 8)

On the nurse front I really liked Counterstrike 03x21 episode title " Muerte", especially the nurse dragging scene.
There was another I remember being posted here a while ago which I think was either a Hong Kong or Chinese nurse who ended up totally stripped and tied down with bandages.

As for rumours and news, does anyone know what happened to the new 10 part Sky TV series Diabolik which we were promised would be coming along in 2017 ? Apparently filming in Italy was scheduled and Diabolik and Eva Kant cast , but I've heard nothing more for a couple of years now. That series would have great potential for our genre, especially as Eva is supposedly included in the plots.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Thanks, RR!

As for me, I'm focusing on K-drama. The last two crime shows have given policewoman + nurse scenes. Currently four dramas out there that feature policewomen that I'm following. So, here's hoping that a trend has been set.

Let's hope this poll can also give us a head count of active members.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Chin up USB people!
mr. Peaky Binder, you interpreted correctly the spirit -and the needs- of the board at the moment :D

about the poll, the clip I prefer is , as always, the next one

but generally speaking I have a well known fondness for the military ( or rather warlike) scenario's...AND the stagecoach robberies

thus, my list will be the following

- Soft beds Hard battles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpbIX9k-Fk&t=30s

- an ambush scene from a recent Russian war movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Wxe8h1gss

-a 'stagecoach robbery' from a spanish tv series based in the Andalucia 1815/1830 , titled Curro Jimenez - the wood of the witch

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=143&p=168&hilit=curro#p168

Redrunner, according to some rumours, they will start filming the tv series " Diabolik" during this year 2018
noochy

Post by noochy »

Suave Veneno. Leticia Spiller.
lesther2011

Post by lesther2011 »

Commando Elite ep 41..La querida del centauro cap 1 THE BEST :D

Return to “General Discussion”