Thank you

Announcements & General Discussion
lord maul

Thank you

Post by lord maul »

Thank you for all the kind words and opinions of me aired here and at DA no doubt how much you regard me and know
Me and what I will do and what I'm about it's so good to be told who I am what I am etc without such input God knows how I'd have got past 50 and done military service without and recovered from serious illness how lucky for me. I do not
Expect begging from anyone as it's plain what others think so responses not necessary
Daveyjonesagain

Re: Thank you

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Internet rule #1: Nothing is Personal. If you can't grasp this then don't go on the internet.
#2 : Stop. We do not need 2 threads about this random bullshit (I don't even know what this is about but it certainly has nothing to do with the topic...)
#3: Let's all focus on the purpose of this forum: Uniform Stealing. If I see a notification here, I expect a contribution. Don't waste my time with anything otherwise.
#4: "Don't waste my time with anything otherwise."
keepitfivestar

Post by keepitfivestar »

Daveyjonesagain wrote:Internet rule #1: Nothing is Personal. If you can't grasp this then don't go on the internet.
#2 : Stop. We do not need 2 threads about this random bullshit (I don't even know what this is about but it certainly has nothing to do with the topic...)
#3: Let's all focus on the purpose of this forum: Uniform Stealing. If I see a notification here, I expect a contribution. Don't waste my time with anything otherwise.
#4: "Don't waste my time with anything otherwise."
this i agree i come here less and less as too much off topic garbage and none good content now for only forum of its kind this forum is become a joke no more lord maul or off topic please just post uniform steal
algernon

Post by algernon »

Go away Lord Maul :roll: No bullshit like the daveyjones say please. "Don't waste my time with anything otherwise."
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

oh come on this thing has gone too far ;)

remember, we are THE Uniform Stealing Broads 8-)

stop this brawl ...

... and enjoy the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

Return to “General Discussion”