Fed up at DA and elsewhere

Announcements & General Discussion
lord maul

Fed up at DA and elsewhere

Post by lord maul »

Sadly I have come to realise I an now in the minority as the drive seems to be in this PC world that some sites are simply drawing people for whom what I do is not extreme enough for their nature hence my reluctance to write and post and DA seems to be such a place ban some people whilst a core of pervs are actually driving people to engage in this crap hence my DA page is Deactivated
esercito sconfitto

Re: Fed up at DA and elsewhere

Post by esercito sconfitto »

it was because of the 'Olga' story by Demiter, the last panel?

well, simply put, you overreacted

go back and reactivate your account :evil:
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

I did not overreact if you wanna watch open or look at it their are channels and sites but the comments are as much as and offensive and recently there have been an influx of non contributors tryingbto drive that agenda and I go toenjoy the stories and art and have contributed greatly to this site and DA unlike these perverse fly by nights it makes me sick so
F##k it why fly against wind
esercito sconfitto

then it was Olga story :D

I didn't use the word 'overreacted ' in the proper sense, maybe it's more exact to say that I did mean you decided too FAST

besides, the Olga story is still in progress.

I suggest a 'wait and See' policy

After all, it's my constant policy ;)
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Sorry no can do to many opinioniated useless dickheads who unlike me gave not actually worked with this artist so giving me verbal whilst pushing their storyline is bollocks babeknockout can stick it as can the others I've posted more have more followers and have been there longer and seen 8th one Craig suspended and leave sync to banned and Bowski my friend and mundosapien pack up not mention Mally Ssims Dave dorc and even Fmi give up or leave
Last edited by lord maul on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

but the scene depicted in the panel is not excessive

YES, it's quite unexpected at Demir's DA page, but not excessive in itself
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

I really don't care its the comments and responses and the drive of direction towards something more explicit you don't understand why I won't write this has never been my thing but the comments on that piece are endemic he has become more explicit I've done work with the artist consider him a friend but in last few months people have either been suspended or had work removed your luck runs out eventually and on a selfish way that's what I think something's draw unwanted attention then we all suffer. It won't stop where it is it will become more erotic but if thatsxwhat you support then I am finished here to.I don't appreciate people with no understanding being condescending to me over my comments I have earned the right to them
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

I'm fucking pissed in case you had not noticed all these smug bastards doing Jack shot at here or DA and telling people like me to get over it go screw yourselves
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

lord maul wrote:I'm fucking pissed in case you had not noticed all these smug bastards doing Jack shit at here or DA and telling people like me to get over it go screw yourselves
esercito sconfitto

...but they just commented at someone's DA page - and it wasn't even your page...

Return to “General Discussion”