The " USB" Calendar! Thanks Lesther!

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

The " USB" Calendar! Thanks Lesther!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I want to publicly thank our invaluable friend Lesther for his wonderful, WONDERFUL artwork...

the USB Calendar!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2738

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2739

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2741

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2742

thanks again, Lesther2011! :D

but now, my dear friend Lesther, there is a little problem... this Calendar doesn't work for many USB members

if said in simple words, we need ANOTHER Calendar :lol:

let me explain. Lesther is from Chile, in the southern hemisphere of our Planet.

In the southern hemisphere , Seasons are REVERSED. I.e., in Chile, Argentina, Australia, winter begins in June
when in Chile it's cold, at this very moment in Europe, North America and China there is hot weather

That's why in the Lesther's calendar the Uniform Stealing Broads steal skimpy outfits or bikini's in the LAST months of the year, and a tropical uniform in December!

then the OTHER part ( the Northern Part) of our WORLDWIDE forum needs its Calendar... :roll:
------------------------------------------------------------

( silent pause)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lesther I was kidding the Calendar is PERFECT this way! I'll print it! :D :D :D :D

maybe this is the time when some members can express their appreciation :evil: unless they are too tired to write anything or they fear that such an excessive fatigue will cause them death by exhaustion, what I can understand ;)
lesther2011

Re: The " USB" Calendar! Thanks Lesther!

Post by lesther2011 »

:lol: an pleasure my great friend 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”