A reward for the Sheriff !

Announcements & General Discussion
redrunner

A reward for the Sheriff !

Post by redrunner »

Hi all,
I saw how everyone rallied round when a link to one of John's videos was posted here. I think the sheriff and his posse did a magnificent job and as a result I have spoken to John and he agreed to let me share an image of the latest costume being designed for use at the DiP site with you.

So here it is boys and girls, your reward !

redrunner

Re: A reward for the Sheriff !

Post by redrunner »

ONLY KIDDING OF COURSE !

Here's what you really want to see - the costume is now completed thanks to Annabelle, and I think the result is way beyond what I had hoped for. The model is Charn, apparently she is a new model to the sites, but somehow I think she just works SO perfectly for this demo shot . She looks like she has just teleported from the late 1970's - do you remember the old British television series "Angels" ? Charn could have definitely starred in the show !!

It would be nice to think that the image might help the creative juices of those more talented at writing than I am !

Once again, thanks to you all.
Redrunner
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Lol sadly I do and she looks pretty stockings and suspenders underneath sounds like a start
Perhaps a plot similar to carry on matron in which a lady attemptiing to steal expensive drugs
Relieves her of her uniform in order to get access
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Hi Lord Maul,

Charn is actually wearing woollen tights which many of the nurses I knew did in the cooler weather. In fact as I recollect, all of the nurses had switched to wearing tights by this date - although at the back of my mind I remember one of them telling me it caused problems with static with certain issue uniform dresses and so they wore waist slips to counter the effects - but I can't remember what they were made of - possibly cotton ?.

I think to do an authentic stockings and suspenders set would mean going back a few years further - I think you've just found my next costume project for me thanks !
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Yeah actually thinking about it they were actually wearing tights in those movies do your quite right and Anita Harris lovely butt in her pink tight full knickers and het tights in carry on Doctor was memorable for all the right reasons but the idea is still sound though buddy I hope
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Anita Harris ! I remember the scene on the roof well !!!

I think that to work with stocking means heading towards Carry on Nurse era - I think the stripped nurse was wearing them in that film - Happy memories !!
I do like the sound of doing something along the lines of what you have mentioned. I would love to include the apron but they are very fiddly for a DiP set as being pinned on etc. they are difficult and time consuming to remove and put on properly. However speaking to Annabelle it may be technically feasible to do something with "slight of hand" - so watch this space.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Annabelle looks great in the uniform. :D :D :D :D :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...phew, what a relief :P

for a moment, for a millisecond, while staring at the FIRST of the pics posted above...the Sheriff thought that the new frontier of this board was ...

PAPER DOLLS! :D

hey by the way I have nothing against paperdolls...

..nevertheless I feel relieved- and grateful! :lol:

Thanks! :D
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

That brought a smile to my face Esercito.

You've discovered one of my secrets !! You see when I'm putting together a new idea for a costume I quite often superimpose the clothes over an image of one of the DiP models to get an idea of what it would look like - rather like a computer based version of the paper dolls that you have shown !! :D

The same technique is used for many of the photo ID's used as these are usually produced before the day of the shoot to save time.

Best Regards

Redrunner

Return to “General Discussion”