Neck breaking/ snapping

Announcements & General Discussion
W3relegion

Neck breaking/ snapping

Post by W3relegion »

What's everybody's thoughts on this method of lethal takedown?
micpop2

Re: Neck breaking/ snapping

Post by micpop2 »

LOVE IT!
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I RARELY USE THEM IN MY UNIFORM STEALING COMICS, BUT I HAVE BEEN KNOW FOR USING STRANGLING SOMETIMES.
IF THE WOMAN STEALING THE WOMAN IS COLD HEARTED AND VICIOUS BY NATURE, AND IT WOULD BE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER TO LET A VICTIM LIVE, THEN YES, I AM ALL FOR LETHAL TAKEDOWNS.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I'll be honest here. This kind of takedown, as well as any lethal takedown, has always made me feel uncomfortable, especially when it's done to innocent victims. So I don't like it.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

I kind of don't like lethal take downs for the simple reason that deceased people tend to lose control of their bodily functions. So I think it isn't too realistic to kill somebody, and expect them not to drop a load in their pants. :o

On the other hand I don't really care one way or another if uniform donor gets snuffed while they're being taken down. Hey, its all fantasy anyway and a scene is a scene. In my artwork I would rather leave it an open question as to whether or not the victim wound up dead.
W3relegion

Post by W3relegion »

Yeah I tend to suspend reality in my usb scenarios haha
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

i just love these scenes of terrorists and trainees getting neck snapped. if the girl pees or poos, just get another sentry. more stripping!

miss you guys and hope to write soon

Return to “General Discussion”