Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by FemaleSpy »

rufusluciusivan wrote:Quick update on Desperados III. A free update/DLC added a few additional missions/challenges. (They are part of the Baron's Challenges for those who have the game.)

One of them, called 'Vanishing Act', features the possibility to steal a uniform for Kate. The victim is once again a courtesan, but at least she has a different design from usual.

There's a second scene in "Bird Hunting". However, little warning for those who dislike it, there is no possibility to use a non-lethal takedown for this one. This is an assassination mission and one of the targets is the woman wearing the clothes that Kate can steal.

There also should be another free update/DLC in August, not counting the paid DLC that will be released later, so hopefully there will be other scenarios (perhaps featuring maids or other civilians, I cross my fingers).
Good news, thank you! )
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hello everyone! For the record, the second free DLC and the first mission of the paid DLC are out. Nothing very interesting however. While there are uniform stealings in one of the new free DLC missions and in the first mission of the paid DLC, it once again features a courtesan and uses the same character model as usual. I have some hopes for the second mission of the paid DLC though, as it is supposed to take place in a plantation. If Kate is playable, the disguise may involve a maid this time... Fingers crossed.
rufusluciusivan

Hello again, for another quick update about Desperados III ;) !

The second DLC Mission is out (Money for the Vultures – Part 2: Five Steps Ahead). Good news, there is once again a possibility for Kate to steal clothes. And this time, she can mug a maid (as I was hoping).
rufusluciusivan

Probably the last time I'll update this post for a while.

The third and last part of the DLC of Desperados III came out, a while ago now, and I played it. It doesn't end with a bang as far as uniform stealings are concerned though: there's a potential scene, but the victim is once again a prostitute sharing the same model as the majority of the USB victims of this game.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. Huge thanks to ascetic one more time for allowing me to learn about this game. I came for the uniform stealings, I stayed because I loved the gameplay, the characters and the story. I simply hope that one day, Mimimi Studio will make another similar game...
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm Probably the last time I'll update this post for a while.

The third and last part of the DLC of Desperados III came out, a while ago now, and I played it. It doesn't end with a bang as far as uniform stealings are concerned though: there's a potential scene, but the victim is once again a prostitute sharing the same model as the majority of the USB victims of this game.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. Huge thanks to ascetic one more time for allowing me to learn about this game. I came for the uniform stealings, I stayed because I loved the gameplay, the characters and the story. I simply hope that one day, Mimimi Studio will make another similar game...
They teased that they are already working on a similar real-time tactics game :)
Fingers crossed for some fantasy or sci fi setting.
rufusluciusivan

ascetic wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:17 am They teased that they are already working on a similar real-time tactics game :)
Fingers crossed for some fantasy or sci fi setting.
Or a sequel to Blades of the Shogun but with more possibilites, such as tying up the unconscious NPCs. ;)

Whatever the setting is, this is wonderful news!
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Apparently there's now a map editor being made available. Would be nice if this can be used to expand on the disguises.
rufusluciusivan

Daveyjonesagain wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:25 am Apparently there's now a map editor being made available. Would be nice if this can be used to expand on the disguises.
Really? I have the X-Box One version and I didn't notice it. Maybe it's only on PC?
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

A new cold of duty cold war has a uniform stealing if you play as female :)
You kill and replace soviet guard in one of the missions. Its also possible to see the stripped guard after the take out. its great

Here is the clip. the scene starts at 03:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=183&v=W ... e=youtu.be
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Nice find, when I played this, I made my character male so when this scene / level happened I never thought that they'd actually change the gender of the guard you take out pending on your own characters gender, thanks for this Ascetic. :D

Return to “General Discussion”