Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Announcements & General Discussion
ascetic

Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by ascetic »

Hi there! First time poster, long time lurker.
I searched for discussion about video games featuring uniform stealing, didn't find it so I decided to start the topic myself.
Do you know any video games with female uniform/clothes stealing?

Here is a list of video games that I played that has female uniform/clothes stealing in one way or another.

1. Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4. In all newer Bethesda RPGs the player can steal the enemies' clothes/armor and leave them half naked.
2. Commandos 2 Men of Courage. One of the characters, Natasha, uses a female nazi uniform as a disguise. She never aquires the disguise on screen though, so one can only wonder how she got it.
3. Age of Decadence. An old school 3d RPG in which the player can have skill called "impersonate". Also you can loot any enemy/civillian for their clothes/armor which in some cases can lead to an opportunity to disguise yourself.
4. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. A new strategy stealth game features 5 ninjas/assassins and takes place in 1600 Japan. Gameplay is similar to Commandos and Desperados. One of the characters is a former Geisha who can knock out/kill NPC geishas or priestesses or female workers and use their clothes to disguise and infiltrate enemy territory. This is the only game so far that features female clothes/uniform stealing, but doesn't feature men's counterpart which makes it quite unique ;)
Last edited by ascetic on Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
micpop2

Re: Videos Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by micpop2 »

hey, check out this Mass Effect 2 video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbQin3ktTo
esercito sconfitto

Re: Videos Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Ascetic, welcome on board

and first of all I want to pay you compliments for the totally unpredictable username you choose

( by the way, non so unpredictable... to stay at USB one has to cultivate the habit and attitude of a Warrrior Monk 8-) )

years ago, the question has been brought to the attention of the 'old' ( defunct) Runboard forum

some of the chinese contributors of ours explored this way, but the one who 'exploited' for real this sub-genre is 'Traseroboy', formerly USB member Indugo ( Martin, from Uruguay)

all the pictures and stories at his DA page are frames from " Fallout- Las Vegas"

this is his personal section at our board

viewforum.php?f=137

and this is his DA page

http://traseroboy.deviantart.com/

just as example, this is a sort of masterwork

I am really fond of scenes from Commandos 2 Men of Courage and Natasha

Ascetic, why don't you post some scans here at our board?
esercito sconfitto

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

just another addition to the theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9Zn1DrH_A
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Lets see if this works.....taking the Shop Assistants red dress in Fallout 4 !!!!!

Try right clicking them and opening in a new tab.....that should work!
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

Several days ago I found a gem called "Exanima". It's an early access indie game which focuses on medieval close combat fighting. It uses a very advanced physics based animation system and you can take everything from fallen enemies. It's so good that I decided to make a short story in it. I posted it in the pictures-deviantart section. I hope you like it :)

Personal thanks to Esercito. Making my own stories and pictures is very fun.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

You are absolutely right, the game about the theft of women's clothing is very small, it's sad, so we find solace in our wonderful artists who do the same quality disguise by hand!
soundman

Post by soundman »

Actually in the game to join a stealing clothes to carry out the function of camouflage will bring a lot of art work, I think a lot of companies may not want this part of the spending (and predictably feminist protest), I have seen in the many games these changes in the compromise to reality, that is why I try to make your own. This is a huge labor. If we use the traditional expression of 2D GAME, I just have no experience in the production of 3D GAME at present, so I can only say that I hope everything goes well.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Shadow Tactics sounds interesting. A ninja impersonating geishas and priestesses is such an easy idea that there MUST be examples of it in movies, manga and TV shows.

(Also hopefully some non-lethal examples. I find the killing stuff really creepy and weird.)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:Actually in the game to join a stealing clothes to carry out the function of camouflage will bring a lot of art work, I think a lot of companies may not want this part of the spending (and predictably feminist protest), I have seen in the many games these changes in the compromise to reality, that is why I try to make your own. This is a huge labor. If we use the traditional expression of 2D GAME, I just have no experience in the production of 3D GAME at present, so I can only say that I hope everything goes well.
I completely agree with you, I am glad only that the female disguise will live only thanks to you, at least until you get bored, until the painters continue this work, until then he lives and pleases us :D

Return to “General Discussion”