Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:Actually in the game to join a stealing clothes to carry out the function of camouflage will bring a lot of art work, I think a lot of companies may not want this part of the spending (and predictably feminist protest), I have seen in the many games these changes in the compromise to reality, that is why I try to make your own. This is a huge labor. If we use the traditional expression of 2D GAME, I just have no experience in the production of 3D GAME at present, so I can only say that I hope everything goes well.
By the way, how is your game, can not wait to appreciate it and praise you for your hard work and efforts! :?:
soundman

Post by soundman »

FemaleSpy wrote:
soundman wrote:Actually in the game to join a stealing clothes to carry out the function of camouflage will bring a lot of art work, I think a lot of companies may not want this part of the spending (and predictably feminist protest), I have seen in the many games these changes in the compromise to reality, that is why I try to make your own. This is a huge labor. If we use the traditional expression of 2D GAME, I just have no experience in the production of 3D GAME at present, so I can only say that I hope everything goes well.
By the way, how is your game, can not wait to appreciate it and praise you for your hard work and efforts! :?:
Unfortunately, previous work because of software problems it may not be able to understand to people outside the region, mainly I use some plug-in makes part can't use English to express to finish the game, this problem is found in the nearly completed, I can only make up before the start of the next work to solve this problem.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:
FemaleSpy wrote:
Unfortunately, previous work because of software problems it may not be able to understand to people outside the region, mainly I use some plug-in makes part can't use English to express to finish the game, this problem is found in the nearly completed, I can only make up before the start of the next work to solve this problem.
Oh, really? This very sad... :( :cry:
Void99

Post by Void99 »

One game that has potential for uniform/outfit/clothes stealing is Cyberpunk 2077. Though it's not out until April 2020.
No word yet if there is a looting system in the game that's similar fashion to something like Fallout/Elder Scrolls and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Made by the much beloved and respected CD Projekt Red, developers of The Witcher video games....Cyberpunk 2077 takes place in a very futuristic world where various body implants and modifications are common. Unlike The Witcher ....the gender of our protagonist (Simply named "V") is down to the players choice.

It's also possible to take down opponents without killing them, choking them out. Would be cool if they had a system like Kingdom Come: Deliverance where you could loot clothing and gear from unconscious opponents/victims.
Brand

Post by Brand »

Rather, the Polish publisher CD Projekt Red will never do something like Cyberpunk 2077, it will soon be introduced as a mod or, in this game, Yandare Simulator.
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

Hopped in to tell that an upcoming stealth tactics game called Desperados 3 will feature f/f clothes stealing. The setting is Old West America.
Its a strategy game from the creators of Shadows tactics blades of the shogun and the gameplay is similar to commandos series.

One of the main characters is Kate O'Hara, a beautiful femme fatale who can distract male enemies and guards with her seductive abilities. She can also use disguises in order to blend in enemy territory.

The latest gameplay trailer showed that she can obtain such disguises from unconscious or dead female enemies and civillians.

All that means that its the second ever video game that features f/f clothes stealing with no m/m clothes stealing counterpart which is very exciting
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

The trailer in question (a huge thank you to Ascetic for finding this new game with potential):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8qyYOZvnKg

The bride impersonated by Kate is shown around 0:50. No blood, so I guess she was probably lucky enough to be only knocked out. The fact that her arms are crossed behind her back makes me think that she's even tied up (which if I remember correctly was a feature that existed in the Commandos series, though not in Shadows Tactics Blades of the Shogun where you could only knock out or kill). If that's the case, then it indeed means that this will be one of the best 'mainstream' videogames to recreate Uniform Stealing scenes out there...
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

In Desperados 3 you can tie up knocked out enemies to prevent them from alerting others when they wake up.

There is a demo of this game available for free on gog.com platform. Sadly there is no Kate action in it but you can check out its gameplay to see if you like it
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Thanks for the information. Now that's very interesting news. I don't know if my computer is powerful enough to run the game, but I'll try to give it a try. (At the very least, I shall try to find interesting scenes in walkthroughs when the full game comes out.)
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

ZERO interest in killing, so if this game seriously lets you tie up people to steal their clothes and uniforms, that will be amazing. :D

Return to “General Discussion”