Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Announcements & General Discussion
Blue-Cynthia

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

Well, no you can see the short gameplay clip they have here: https://youtu.be/4OtZj8Uh8zU?t=95

To me it obviously shows a disguise in use, and the second part to me appears to show some kind of gadget that creates a hologram/doppelganger while turning you invisible so you can escape. As you can see the player suddenly create a copy of himself that runs forward, his character turns blue a for moment as he turns around. In both scenes you can see what I assume is an enemy player with a red outline running around.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

There was an old game exclusively for the PS2 called Spy Fiction released in 2003, a Metal Gear Solid type of game. It was not very well known or widely received at the time for various reasons. I'll go ahead to say that it does not feature USB scenarios in a traditional sense but does allow for the use of disguises.

As the name implies, you take on the role of a spy infiltrating various places using high tech gadgets.
There are two playable protagonists: Sheila Crawford and Billy Bishop.

Both of these protagonists can make use of disguises by taking a photograph of a character and then finding a secluded space (usually a closet) so that their sneaking suit can morph into said character. Depending on who you're attempting to disguise as and whether or not your photograph also included their face will affect the strength of the disguise.

Shiela can disguise as both female and male characters whereas Billy can only disguise as other males.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

The problem with games is that they really can not make cloth material move in tandem with a moving human being.

I mean sure they can make certain parts of a long jacket sway left and right to a degree....or have certain parts of loose clothing flap about. But you simply can't have a character realistically put on or remove a something like a jacket, shirt or anything else really.

Cloth is one of the hardest things to animate or pose.

These following games.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fallout 4
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Red Dead Redemption 2

All these games feature characters who will go to bed to sleep. They NEVER sleep in the bed....they sleep ON the bed. They literally can't have a blanket draped over them, and have he blanket move about as they toss and turn when sleeping. At this moment in time...it's still technologically impossible to create that effect.

For people who like to actually see the clothing/uniform being removed from the helpless victim in a realistic sense....I'm afraid it ain't going to be happening in video games for a VERY long time....probably not at all in our lifetimes.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I don't really care about undressing so I'd be perfectly fine with some sort of mechanic where you can just bind and gag a target or have the clothing swap take place offscreen.

There is a Lupin III video game that has a mini-game where you have to lure a uniformed employee into a room so he can be tied up and have his uniform stolen in a cutscene. I'd love to see a mechanic like that in more games.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Saw the title and then immediately exited out. No thanks. :lol:
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

There is a great zombie survival game called Project Zomboid. They just released a multiplayer update so you can play on servers with up to 16 people now. In the future they intend to expand the player count to more.

In this game you can loot corpses for everything they have including clothes. It means that you can kill zombies and strip them naked and wear their clothes.

It is of course gross and all but with multiplayer update you will meet other humans. Logically, you can kill them and strip them for clothes/armor/uniform as well.

So it's possible to recreate f/f clothes stealing scenarios in this game and it's awesome
Put_In_War

Post by Put_In_War »

Guys, I communicate through a translator) There is a game "Kenshi" in which the world is divided into factions. A player with a high stealth skill can quietly knock out NPCs and steal their uniforms. Moreover, the game has a "disguise" parameter, so you can literally impersonate your victim. Of course, you can both create a female character and knock out female guards ;)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hello everyone. I'm a bit late for that, but Aiko's choice, the expansion of Blades of the Shogun that ascetic mentioned a while ago, was released the previous month. I checked a few walkthroughs. For those interested, there is actually one occurence of stealing the clothes of a woman in the last main mission of the campaign. (Mission 5 officially.) (There are three main missions, and three interludes that serve as small missions.) The player is given the choice between stealing the clothes of a miko and the clothes of a geisha. Unfortunately, this seems to be the only occurence in the expansion - the first mission also features a disguise, but stolen from some clothes lines.

From what I can see, the game appears to use the same mechanics and graphics as Blade of the Shogun. So nothing new, but I thought it would be worth mentioning it.

One example, with the geisha (didn't find an exemple with the miko yet). It starts roughly after 22:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBL7P8B ... l=NeatPick

Mimimi Games, the developers of Blades of the Shogun, Desperados III, and Aiko's Choice have announced on their website that their next game will be an other real-time tactics game, though with a fresh setting. So there's hope that their next game will feature mechanics of interest for our Board.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Love the ninja sarcastically saying "This one deserves a rest" after knocking out the real geisha. I wish this game had a bind and gag mechanic like Desperados!

Return to “General Discussion”