Short Announcement and Solemn Proclamation

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

Short Announcement and Solemn Proclamation

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I am here to declare my love and dedication to the series of new stories written by tirepanted

I just wanted to say it so badly, so I did it and now I feel better

on separate note, to tirepanted: some details are too brief! ( pun intended) :roll:
just as example

Then, after mugging a pair of passing female joggers for their clothing, the two set off for the airport.

you have to start next installment with a better description of this scene! :x
tirepanted2

Re: Short Announcement and Solemn Proclamation

Post by tirepanted2 »

Thanks, Esercito! :)

When it comes to detail, I sometimes think it's fun to use a "less is more" approach. Like in that one scene, I wanted to demonstrate that uniform stealing is so second-nature to Alyssa and Liana that they don't even think twice about mugging the two joggers. And their minds are also more focused on rescuing Carmela.

However, I have a proposal: If folks here start commenting more on my stories (I always appreciate feedback), I will definitely go into much more detail in future uniform-stealing scenes.

Deal? ;)
esercito sconfitto

deal ! DEAL!

---sorry for the late drawing but I was busy trying to escape death by earthquake ( in my town for the third time in six months), etc

by the way I am aware I took some licences with the uniform of the Pacific University Cheerleading Squad, but in the text it is not said there isn't any Majorette hat....

...citing the excerpt

Carmela sighed as she drummed her fingers on the table. The television was blasting away with some American telenovela she was trying to understand.

She worried about her cousin. Liana was a sweet girl, but very impetuous. And she didn’t seem to understand the rules of the female trafficking business. Carmela wondered if she should call her dear friend and relative to try and patch things up.

Just as she glanced at the phone, the door opened and her secretary poked her head in. “Excuse me, ma’am,” she said. “Alyssa is here with some new merchandise.”

Carmela brightened. Alyssa was her best supplier, and never failed to deliver the goods. “Thank you, Tracie,” she said, rising from her chair.

She followed the Afro-Caribbean girl to the lobby of her office. Alyssa stood there smiling, dressed in what appeared to be a bus driver’s uniform. Carmela eyed her, perplexed.

“What’s with the outfit, chica? Are you spending time as a chaperone?”

“Of sorts,” Alyssa replied, eyes twinkling. “I’ve just collected some new merchandise that I’m sure you’ll want to see. The girl whose uniform I’ve ‘borrowed’ was a stranger, and so I didn’t bother bringing her. But I’ve done research on the twelve girls of the Pacific University cheerleading squad. They’re all in good health, and clearly well-proportioned. Would you like a peek?”

Despite her mood, Carmela couldn’t help but grin. “Where are they?”

“The bus is parked outside.” Alyssa flicked her thumb in the direction of the street. “I told them I had to momentarily stop by your office to verify their positions at the Cheerleading Olympics.” She giggled. “They’re just waiting innocently in their seats… completely unaware that none of them will ever see their boyfriends or family again.”

Carla rubbed her hands together with malicious glee. “Bring them in,” she said. Then she turned to Tracie. “Fetch the guards from their poker game. We have business to attend to.”

Alyssa stepped onto the bus and told the twelve unsuspecting cheerleaders that they’d need to sign a few papers in order to confirm their positions. What she didn’t tell them was that the positions they would soon be in would be very uncomfortable indeed. The girls followed her off the bus, talking and laughing with one another.

Carmela smiled as she watched the twelve mini-skirted lovelies enter the lobby. No doubt some of them would sell for tens – perhaps hundreds – of thousands of dollars. She beckoned to the first three girls – two busty blondes and a redhead. “Come into my office,” she said. “The rest of you wait out here to be called.”

The girls followed Carmela excitedly to her office. The tall woman smiled and shut the doors behind them.

“Right, sweethearts. I’m afraid you won’t be attending any more cheerleading competitions. The only contests you’ll be entering from now on are… slave auctions!”

Three muscular women stood across the room, brandishing fierce-looking weapons with effective silencers. The weapons were pointed directly at the girls’ ample chests.

The cheerleaders’ mouths dropped open in shock. This gave three other henchwomen who were hidden nearby the opportunity to sneak up behind them and pull ball-gags over their heads and into their mouths. The gags were pulled tight and buckled behind their heads, leaving the girls unable to make any noise outside of barely audible “mmmpphhh”s.

“Now, girls, we don’t want to hurt you – after all, bruising cheapens the merchandise,” Carmela said. “All we ask is that you strip off your uniforms and boots. You can keep your bras and panties… assuming you’re wearing any,” she added with a grin. “Come on, don’t delay!”

With the guns pointed at them and the ball-gags which filled their mouths, the stunned cheerleaders had no choice but to comply. They hurried to kick off their boots, pull off their blouses, and shimmy out of their skirts.

Once the three stood in their white underwear with blue trimming, shivering from both the cold and from fear, Carmela signaled to her henchwomen, who pulled ropes from their belts and began tying the girls up. Crotch-ropes were added to discourage struggling, and duct tape was smoothed over their lips to further ensure their silence. The girls were carried into a large closet and tossed on the floor.

“Good job, girls,” Carmela smiled at her henchwomen as they closed the closet door. “Now let’s call in the next three.”

Having been in the business of slave-trading for several years, the guards were no strangers to the prospect of ambushing, stripping, and binding young women. In fact, it was almost a routine. They would hide behind the large double doors leading into the office while Carmela called in the next trio of unsuspecting young lovelies. The cheerleaders would excitedly enter the room, where Carmela would shut the doors immediately before strong female hands would clamp airtight over the girls’ mouths. They would struggle for a few moments, emitting barely audible pleas for help, before realizing the utter futility of their predicament. They would then be ball-gagged and stripped down to their underwear, before being bound hand and foot and ushered into a closet to join their equally restrained girlfriends.

This was the way it went for Girls Four through Six, and Girls Seven through Nine as well. Now only three cheerleaders remained in the lobby, talking and laughing with one another, completely unaware of the fate that had befallen their friends – and that was about to befall them as well.

Carmela took a deep breath before leaning out her office door and calling to the three girls. “All right, honeys, you’re up!”

She stood back as six lovely legs marched into her office. There was no need to shut the door – after all, there were no other potential victims to obscure the noise from.

The guards attacked, catching the girls by surprise. One of them actually fainted from the shock, while the other only struggled helplessly. The third girl, however, bit the guard’s as hard as she could.

With a scream, the guard jerked her hand away – and that was all the leggy blonde cheerleader needed. She raced out the open doors and headed for the lobby.

“Maldito!” Carmela cursed, and began running after the girl. She was clearly outmatched, though – in addition to being the captain of her cheerleading squad, the girl was also on her school’s marathon team, and it showed as her long legs sprinted across the carpet, her blonde hair whipping out behind her.

Just as it seemed as if the blonde would indeed escape, Alyssa jumped out from behind a bookcase and tackled her. The cheerleader fell to the ground, knocking over a large glass chemical bottle on a nearby table. The bottle crashed to the ground, sending up a large loud of thick black smoke that quickly filled the room.

Carmela reached the entrance to the lobby. The smoke was so thick that she couldn’t see a thing. Then, out of the cloud flew an empty blue boot, just narrowly avoiding her head. Then another boot was tossed out to join it. Next, a white skirt and uniform blouse were thrown out of the room. Finally, a large pink bra fluttered out of the lobby, where it was promptly joined by a matching pair of rapidly cooling panties.

Carmela coughed and fanned the air. Slowly, the smoke cleared. When the last wisps had dissipated into the air, she was struck by the sight before her – a naked, hogtied, and gagged blonde cheerleader lying on the ground, while Alyssa stood over her, arms folded, a triumphant expression on her face.

“I believe this is yours,” she said.

A broad smile spread over Carmela’s face. “Gracias, Alyssa. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

Alyssa beamed. Then she strolled over to Carmela and handed her a stack of papers. “I obtained the necessary background information on the girls through their school records. They’re all in quite good health, and should sell for a tidy profit.”
esercito sconfitto

tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

Wow! I'm honored. :mrgreen:

I love the contrast between the three strong leads and the twelve helpless captives. It's what always sells a scene for me.

The story will resume very soon!
esercito sconfitto

from some days I think a lot about the POSSIBLE developments of the story; the kidnapped Cheerleader that must be rescued by Ayssa and Liana has been sold to an affluent woman ( with 'particular' tastes) in Colombia

the tale is priceless like all the other stories by tirepanted , but, accordingto the main legend ( indeed it's a legend ) white slavery is directed towards Middle eastern or Arabian Peninsular countries...

'our fictionary ' USB stories need an all female environment, this is the premise; that's why these arab countries, with their only male culture aren't precisely 'popular' at our board , as places where a story of ours can be developped and set ( with some exceptions, a pair of stories by Dave Dorc- I miss Dave Dorc...but I digress )

so, what about these all-female Saudi Cities in the desert?

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rea-savla/ ... 57048.html

of course there is any need to describe these countries with their real names ( as example, I use in my stories fictionary countries from Marvel or DC comics)

Return to “General Discussion”