Happy New Year...

Announcements & General Discussion
johnboy12
Site Admin

Happy New Year...

Post by johnboy12 »

In May 2016 the steal community more or less ran out of forum options after Zeta boards shut it down...after Runboard shut it down...

I hope this place has proved a safe haven and with the diligent work of ES and Redrunner, this community has grown, and it is stable...it has 'Burst into LIfe'

Things are significantly more brighter for our community at this stage than I think for a while and all thanks for that have to go the ES and Redrunner, who have proved a shepard & guardians in times of darkness.

The future is bright.

All the best steal fans!

John
redrunner

Re: Happy New Year...

Post by redrunner »

Thank you John.
However, after you provided this safe haven for the community (Thank you very much) I must say that the success of the board is down mainly to the hard work of ES. You only have to look at the number of posts that he has made. This was despite his previous hard work at setting up a new board earlier this year, only to have it taken down within a short while. That must have been soul destroying !

However, moving forward the community is continuing to grow and to slowly restore itself to what it once was. Long may this this continue ! As you are aware, I am working on some new ideas for US scenes which hopefully will come to fruition in 2017 and so that will be something to look forward to. Lets hope that 2017 grows on the successes of 2016.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, especially John for his support of this community and ES for his continuing hard work at the board.

Redrunner
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I am flattered by these compliments ;indeed the real 'Hero of the Year 2016', around here, is John

in the darkest hour of our community, with so many 'battleships' sunken in a single month( TWO Runboard USB's and the Zetaboard, not to mention the Yahoo Group vanished in the same day), Johnboy sailed and came back to the rescue ; he brought us drowning castaways to a safe, beautiful Island ( the Paradise of Uniform Stealing Gals!), providing us with another boat; under many respects the current board is really better than any previous one, ( especially thanks to these Sub-forums)

John, once again my most hearthfelt thanks

...a special thank to Redrunner, for his messages and PMs of encouragement that sustained me in many difficult moments when I was persuaded beyond doubt that all has been lost

Happy New Year 2017!

Esercito Sconfitto
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Happy New Year one and all and I must say I agree that both John and ES should be given a mighty pat on the back and are much deserved of praise for giving us a home and for working to keep USB running it's why I could not and have not turned my back I will return in 2017...
Oh and special mention to redrunner who has been active in the background bringing this to Deviantart
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE.
AND THANK YOU JOHN FOR PROVIDING A PLACE FOR OUR UNIFORM STEALING KIND.
I AM ETERNALY GRATEFUL.

Return to “General Discussion”