Need help finding this clip?

Announcements & General Discussion
FeMilImpos

Need help finding this clip?

Post by FeMilImpos »

Hi all, FMI here, found this while I was looking for Military Women tied up. It's our Genre but can't seem to ID the clip this came from. Copy and paste to the link for the pic.

http://picstate.com/thumbs/small/1352722_ysetu/4_1.jpg

Here is another one which is similar to the one I'm looking for

http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-set.p ... A7VPIWcHIX

Thanks FMI
FeMilImpos

Re: Need help finding this clip?

Post by FeMilImpos »

I found it!!!!!

http://clips4sale.com/74735/messy-star/ ... production

It's called

The Spy With My Face

An A. R. Tiste production - background music throughout.

Star is a high ranking military official preparing to deliver some top secret defense documents. Her doorbell rings unexpectedly - she is shocked to see her own face looking back at her when she answers the door (body & voice by Savannah Costello). The intruder forces her to strip. The spy then gags her, ties her up with zip ties, and takes her uniform. Star struggles against the ties in her lingerie & stockings, eyeing the phone while the spy puts on the pilfered uniform.
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

BOTH OF THOSE LOOK REALLY GOOD. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN A GOOD BONDAGE VIDEO.
pass

Post by pass »

Incredible, impressive, though, to be in tune with the IMF, the scenario should be as follows:
The imposter should sneak in and use chloroform.
Binds the victim still unconscious on a chair and puts it next to her on the vanity table.
The impostor is assumed that he made a facial plastic and then wears his hair differently.
So the makeup table, does the trick the victim as she confronts her in the mirror, then put the wig.
The military base, there are police dogs that control the entrance, and sniffing those who enter, and to confuse them, even wearing lingerie of the victim, who retain its smell.
Rietta ok?
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

I know that would have been a better way of doing it. Maybe DIP can do something like this.
pass

Post by pass »

You could write a A.R.Tiste asking interested to do a video like we want it, otherwise, you who are the best at writing stories, you should involve some skillful artist with DAZ Studio. This is a prayer to you. Greetings.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Thanks Pass, that sounds like a good idea.
pass

Post by pass »

I love you Rietta, you are great!
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

FeMilImpos wrote:I know that would have been a better way of doing it. Maybe DIP can do something like this.
Hi FMI,
How odd that you should post that when you did ! Believe it or not, I did a ' framework' for the doppelganger type story only last week, It comntained no storyline, characters, etc, merely camera shots that would probably be required. The idea was to get feedback from Johnboy on what he thought. Having looked at the filming required, it does become a bit complex and might not fit into a typical DiP shoot slot. However, you could talk to Johnboy about a custom shoot. Talking of which, take a look at my other posts as they appear in the next day or so. I think that there's something in there you'll really like !

Cheers

Redrunner
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Thanks, I'll be watching out for them.

Return to “General Discussion”