Interesting Youtube Video

Announcements & General Discussion
slainplus

Interesting Youtube Video

Post by slainplus »

Hi, I came across an interesting youtube video about a former CIA chief of disguise critiquing various movie disguise scenes. While the video doesn't mention any uniform stealing situations occurring in real life, the video is still might be of interest to members of our group.

https://youtu.be/mUqeBMP8nEg

Here's the question I posted in the comments section of this video:

what about some spy shows like Alias or whatever where the spy goes undercover seeming on short or no notice, and they always have on a ready made disguise? I mean Sydney must have a rolling tailor's shop inside an 18 wheeler following her around. So, what would a real agent needing to go undercover on short, or no notice do in the field?

Maybe if enough of us ask some leading questions like mine relating to the question of agents disguising themselves maybe they'll do a seperate video on this subject. Hey, it's worth a try right.
FeMilImpos

Re: Interesting Youtube Video

Post by FeMilImpos »

Nice find, very interesting.
slainplus

Re: Interesting Youtube Video

Post by slainplus »

Oops, I read down through the posts for this video and learned the female expert speaking on this video has passed away :shock: So I guess there won't be any follow up videos from her. This is a shame because I would love to known if there is some kind of protocol for female agents in the field governing how and under what circumstances uniform stealing is at least tolerated. Female uniform stealing sounds like a thing that might occur at least once in while in countries hostile to yankee imperialism and vise versa with enemy agents spying for the motherland.

Return to “General Discussion”