Shirts and blouses with open collars, long skirts with belts, and maybe a blazer, too...

Announcements & General Discussion
The Sick One

Shirts and blouses with open collars, long skirts with belts, and maybe a blazer, too...

Post by The Sick One »

First, does anybody else enjoy these garments combined being stolen the most or is it just me?

Also, does anybody have any great ideas including all these wonderful garments and their wearers?
Blue-Cynthia

Re: Shirts and blouses with open collars, long skirts with belts, and maybe a blazer, too...

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

I enjoy these sort of outfits, they’re uncommon actually in USB scenarios.

Maybe they’d be worn in an office or workplace type setting? Maybe an event?
themann56

Re: Shirts and blouses with open collars, long skirts with belts, and maybe a blazer, too...

Post by themann56 »

Plain clothes are okay but the site is named UNIFORM stealing board for a reason. As long as women end up in underwear or nude bound and gagged is most important thing.
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

themann56 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:51 am Plain clothes are okay but the site is named UNIFORM stealing board for a reason. As long as women end up in underwear or nude bound and gagged is most important thing.
I see your point, but personally, I do prefer a specific sort of clothing when it comes to steals. I'm for instance not the biggest fan when the clothes that are stolen looks like the slave-outfit Princess Leia was forced to wear in Return of the Jedi, nor do I enjoy when for instance a sheriff or deputy from Texas gets mugged since I don't like their uniforms.

Also, by your first sentence, aren't you aware that a majority of female uniforms throughout modern history (end of the 19th centaury up to the present) all include these? The Military, police, medical, as well as a myriad of companies and offices' dress-codes all include these items in thousands of different combinations all over the globe. Probably the only thing that's any different is that pants are much more common for women in the modern day than it was during the start and middle of the 20th centaury.

I do get what you mean, but you make it sound like casual clothes doesn't count as uniforms when they can be worn in millions of ways as uniforms. Heck, when I helped out at a local bakery not far from my home, they made us all (me, 3 other guys and two girls) wear uniforms, which was just black pants, red jackets (it was minus 13 degrees Celsius) and red beanies. No brands and nothing special about them, except that it counted as staff uniforms at the place. Then again, it was a small local bakery but I'm sure you get the point.
noochy

Post by noochy »

I agree

The most important part for me in this scenario, is whether or not luxury shoes are involved.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

I agree too most wholeheartedly if the victims are dressed alike, and a dress or skirt is part of wardrobe.

Return to “General Discussion”