Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Re: Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by meditions142 »

I remembered another movie that is shocking there was not a uniform steal.

In the movie the Expendables from 2000, a groups of woman convicts volunteer to rescue a prisoner from a Cuban women's prison.

In the process, they knock out or kill a large number of female guards. However, they never steal a uniform.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Here's a scene. In the super hero projects latest video, it's divided into four segments to show you what their latest video will be showing. Now in the second segment titled "stealth". It seems like their doing a classic (and one of my favourite scenarios).

It seems a couple of infiltrators have entered an enemy camp. There's a line of guards walking down. The guard at the back line gets hand gagged by the infiltrators then she gets slowly pulled off screen, with the infiltrator keeping her hand on the guards mouth so she can't alert her colleagues.

This would set up a great uniform stealing scene as the takedown is perfect.......But judging by the rest of the video segments, there won't be a uniform steal scene and it seems to just be a guard takedown scene.

Shame, because the whole "grab the guard at the back of the line" is one of my favourites. Anyway see for yourself if you want too, I've attached the video below.

https://youtu.be/3yPktwYnG_c
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Similar to the video Trackman mentioned, a recent video from Action Comedy Films has a set up that you would think would have a uniform steal but doesn't.

The video is called KoKo Infiltration. The trailer is here: https://www.actioncomedyfilms.com/previ ... filtration

Anyway, the first half of the video involves the infiltrator knocking out a total of eight female guards. In a particularly fun scene two woman are guarding a hallway and the intruder gasses them unconscious. She then drags their bodies out of sight. It would have certainly been a great opportunity to have a uniform theft.

Return to “General Discussion”