Janeasneak

Announcements & General Discussion
Blue-Cynthia

Janeasneak

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

What happened to her? Both of his deviantart profiles have been deleted. Anyone know what happened?

Correction
Last edited by Blue-Cynthia on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
darth chlorophorm

Re: Janeasneak

Post by darth chlorophorm »

NO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM. I HOPE HE POPS UP AGAIN.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I hesitated before answering. As for the part I can understand, this has been one of the saddest episodes here at the new board, a bitter one

first of all, no, I don't know what happened to her. Janeasneak is a long time USB member , a girl, she started creating some excellent poser art stories during the last period of the 'previous ' board
Just for the chronicle, one of these pics ( posted at her Deviantart page, linked to USB ) caused the final suspension by Runboard . No, allow me to rephrase: the pic was the long waited pretext for Runboard to wipe out the board.It was a mere pretext.I loved the story

when the board has been rebuilt, Janesneak has been one of the most active contributors, her constant flow of poser artworks ( mainly stories) helped me a lot, in these difficult moments.

eventually, she deactivated her DA page, vanishing all the links in the section of this board dedicated to her artworks. No last message, nothing

folks, we have had many people who 'retired 'from our board ( mainly Writers, for preferring the self-confinement at Deviantart ), but in all these cases - even after a brawl- they announced the decision :cry:

I hope she comes back. Her section at the "Artworks by Former USB members" is still there. Empty, waiting for her return

I really appreciate her works
darth chlorophorm

I really like her artwork. she had the beginnings of real poser talent.
I also enjoyed speaking with her via PM.
I hope she returns one day.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

My apologies for the masculine pronoun, but in my context I used it informally referring to a persons gender I don't know.

I hope in the end that everything is well...
takingherplace

Post by takingherplace »

Sorry for my abrupt disappearance. I had to go off the grid temporarily and start again from scratch for fear of jeopardizing my new job as well as family. Anyway, I've learned and evolved and should be good to go! I changed my user name to "takingherplace" so feel free to check me out on Deviantart. I also have a weblink to my Pixiv account with my profile for the more graphic stuff that can't be posted on most sites. I'm using all free stuff out there to make my stuff and will continue to make tons of stuff. Enjoy, and it's great to be back!!!

ps- I am a lesbian who loves female domination uniform stealing just to set the record straight. No worries on the gender mixup...I think much like a guy who loves the female body!
darth chlorophorm

I'M A MAN WHO ENJOYS LESBIAN DOMINATION UNIFORM STEALING.

Return to “General Discussion”