" Katya" by Sapphire Blue (part 3 - from The Chloroforum)

esercito sconfitto

" Katya" by Sapphire Blue (part 3 - from The Chloroforum)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Katya 3

by sapphire_blue

the final instalment:

Coolly, spying Katya entering the office, Jenny ducked back into the storeroom. In the closet there was a box-cutting knife, used for opening boxes containing drugs. Jenny took the squat, ugly looking thing in her right hand and extended the blade. Then she silently opened the door and began to move toward the office.
jenny adebisi.jpg
Nurse Jenny Adebisi

Katya entered the office, looking around her. Empty. Strange, where was the African nurse?

Then, suddenly, she felt an arm grabbing her from behind, and a cold blade was place against her neck, digging slightly into the skin. She stopped, her body still relaxed, immediately considering the situation.

‘What have you done with my nurses, you fucking bitch?’ Said a voice with an African accent. So the situation was clear. Katya cursed her overconfidence. This nurse would need some special attention.

‘Your colleagues are sleeping, nurse. You’ll be joining them in a few moments.’

As she spoke, Katya felt behind her with her left hand, quickly touching Jenny’s stomach, locating something.

‘You think so, huh?’ said Jenny with a laugh in her voice. ‘Well what I think is that you are going to be coming with me to security, or I’m going to cut your throat. Is it clear?’

‘quite clear,’ said Katya, dropping her bag on the floor.

‘one thing, tho..’ and as she spoke Katya grabbed with her hand the little finger of the African nurse’s right hand, which was wrapped round her neck, and yanked it violently sideways, freeing her head enough to move a few inches from the blade. Then, simultaneously she jabbed her left elbow backwards, hitting Jenny directly in her solar plexus, knocking the wind out of the African girl.

Katya then spun around, and with a quick move knocked Jenny’s feet from under her. The African girl hit the ground hard, doubled over, her mouth open, fighting for breath. Katya placed her foot on Jenny’s left wrist, and leaning down, prised the box cutter from the African girl’s hand, sending it sliding across the floor.

Jenny writhed on the floor, unable to make a sound, fighting for breath. As she did so, Katya calmly took a couple of steps, opening her bag and taking out the chloroform and the surgical mask. Applying a few drops of the liquid, she returned to the winded nurse, and coolly placed the mask over Jenny’s mouth and nose. ‘You didn’t want to do this the easy way, nurse,’ she said with a tight smile, ‘But you see – I was right. Now sleep.’

Jenny was desperate for air, but now she found that as she gradually filled her lungs, instead of sustaining oxygen, she was sucking in a sickly smelling vapor. She was aware of what was happening and through the pain cursed her carelessness. She thought of the other girls and hoped they were all right. Then her thoughts began to blur and darken…

Katya watched as the doubled over African nurse breathed in the vapor and slowly lost consciousness. She waited until Jenny was soundly out before finally removing the mask from over the now sleeping girl’s mouth and nose.

‘You did well, nurse, and I respect your courage,’ she said to the sleeping Jenny. ‘Rudnitski likes trafficking in African girls, you know. He didn’t deserve your devotion.’

So it was done. All three nurses safely drugged. Now what remained was to create some kind of diversion to distract the attention of the security when they finally arrived. But for this, Katya needed some advice. And now that all three of the nurses were sleeping, she could afford to take some time.

Taking out her phone, she called Ben-Hanan, her coordinator for the mission. He would be awake, waiting for her signal of completion.

‘Katya,’ he said, answering almost immediately.

‘David, I’m here at the Bryantern facility. There have been some problems. I’ve had to knock out a couple of nurses and in a little while I’m going to try and get past security. I need to leave some kind of diversion to attract attention from the room they’re going to put the Russian in. I think the mission might have failed. Give me some suggestions.’

Ben-Hanan responded quickly, his voice remaining cool and unflustered. ‘Ok, Katya. Listen carefully. Its fine. Bryantern’s selling point is its discretion. Their people will arrive before Rudnitski’s security. And they’ll almost certainly try and clean up any mess you leave and keep him uninformed of it. They’ve no reason not to. To do otherwise would be to compromise their own brand. They aren’t going to panic because of a couple of drugged nurses. What you need to do is make it look like your intrusion was a drugs theft, maybe by some crazies. Create a spectacle, somewhere other than Rudnitski’s room. Something that will immediately distract attention. ‘

‘I’ll think of something, Ben-Hanan. See you later.’ And she hung up. An idea was already forming in her mind. She looked down at Jenny. The African girl, still doubled up in a foetal position, was now breathing evenly. Good.

Leaving the charge room, Katya walked quickly down the corridor. Opening the door to room 14, she smiled as she looked at Alison, still sleeping peacefully, in her white bra and panties.

‘Ok, darling. Time to go back to work,’ she said. ‘But for me now.’ And she took the fair haired girl by the middle , and hoisted her over her shoulder, easily carrying her. Thus encumbered, she exited the room, down the corridor and back to the charge room, where she placed Alison on the floor next to the sleeping Jenny.

Next, it was Jane’s turn. Katya opened the door to the sluice room, to find the Chinese nurse still safely in a drugged slumber. Lifting her in a cradle carry, Katya brought her third victim to the charge room, placing her alongside her colleagues.

‘Ok, ladies, she said with a smile. ‘thanks in advance for your assistance. ‘

Then she crouched down by Jane Hao, and began to unbutton the Chinese nurse’s dress.

Soon the girl was naked except for fetching burgundy bra and panties. Katya placed her dress, belt, shoes and tights by her side.

Jenny, the charge nurse was next to be relieved of her clothing, and soon her dress too was added to the pile. Jenny’s bra and panties were beige and practical looking. Still, the African girl’s toned and muscular body looked gorgeous and Katya gently stroked the nurse’s smooth, ebony thigh.

Now all three girls were naked but for their bras and panties, all still deeply asleep. Katya dragged Jane over to the corner of the room , leaving her sprawled by two oxygen tanks. Then, a thought occurring to her, she lifted Jenny in a fireman’s lift, and seated her at the desk , carefully allowing the nurse’s upper body to fall forward over the desk, her hands placed on it. She left Alison lying by the entrance.

katya and jenny.jpg
Katya arranges the unconscious Jenny at her desk

Then Katya opened the cupboard and taking some sachets of pills, strewed them over the floor. Finally, noting the pile of patient files on the desk next to the inert form of Jenny, she took a couple at random and placed them in her bag.

Having artfully created a scene of utter chaos, Katya then completed the scene by gathering up the girls’ dresses, shoes, belts and tights, and taking them to the sluice room, placing them in the laundry basket.

It was 4.30. Half an hour to go. Back in the charge room, Katya looked at the three sleeping nurses. She felt a little regret at turning what was meant to be a regular night for the three girls into what they would no doubt remember as a nightmare. Still, all three would be awake in a couple of hours, and with no physical harm. Except for the African one, who might have a broken finger.

katya charge room.jpg
Her mission completed, and all three nurses subdued, Katya prepares to leave the charge room.
katya charge room.jpg (5.08 KiB) Viewed 485 times

At 5.10, it was time. Now, the greatest danger of all. Leaving her three stripped victims to their slumber, Katya coolly and purposefully strode down the corridor, and down the stairs.

The security man at the entrance smiled as she walked by. ‘You all right there?’ he said, ‘I’ll be up in a sec. Just arrived.’

Katya smiled her full and toothy Russian smile back. ‘Great. I’ll be back in a sec.’ And she strode out into the cool early morning air. Done. It was over.

Finding her car a hundred meters from the entrance to the facility, she climbed in and started the engine. Relief flooded her body as she maneuvered the car onto the road. With one hand free as she reached the highway, she tapped out a message to Ben-Hanan. ‘Thailand,’ it read.

This was the signal that the mission had been completed and all was well. The first light was appearing as she drove. Only a few cars were on the highway as the Russian woman began the journey to her apartment in Ladbroke Grove, her face expressionless as she negotiated the early morning traffic.

Katya was in Prague, working on her computer in a café restaurant in the late afternoon when the email arrived. From an unknown address.

Three weeks had passed since the Bryantern assignment. Oddly, the mission hadn’t been a failure despite the complications. Rudnitski had been delivered to the room as planned. And Yashin and his team had gleaned much significant information from the bug. A complication had arisen when Katya discovered that somewhere along the way, she had left her wallet at Bryantern. But the wallet was nearly empty, containing only a number of fictitious business cards with a false identity and an email address created for a different assignment. She was checking this address when she noted that a new mail had arrived. Frowning slightly, she opened it, and began to read:

‘Hello, this mail will probably surprise you. I don’t know your name. The business card said Julia, but I’m not sure if that’s real. This is Alison, one of the nurses you knocked out a few weeks ago at Bryantern. You left a wallet in room 14 which was rather careless. I found it in the morning. I’m not sure if you’ll even read this, and I still don’t know exactly who you were working for (tho I have a good idea).
alison post discovery.jpg
Alison, after her recovery and discovery, retrieves her clothes in the hospital locker room.

Well, as you can imagine, there was something of a commotion in the morning when we were found. I woke up in the middle of it. The other two were still sleeping when I came round.

Something strange happened. I expected that the police would be called, but they weren’t. And neither the patients, not anyone else, was informed of what had happened. Mr Rudnitski arrived later that morning, and we were all just sent home.

Over the next few days, I read up a little on him and his activities. And I realized that he was a criminal, a trafficker, as you’d mentioned on the night we ‘met.’ So I decided, on reflection, not to inform Bryantern about the microphone you were placing.

I was tempted to, because I felt angry and humiliated at what had happened. And you hurt poor Jenny the charge nurse quite a bit, tho Jane and I were basically fine. But on reflection, I decided that there were other things no less important than my personal feelings.

So I suppose I contributed to your mission. I thought of demanding a meeting with you via this email and other crazy ideas, but I don’t want that. Anyway, you might like to know that I left Bryantern last week and have gone back to my old job in the NHS. I’m not interested in that sleaze. Tho Rudnitski on a personal level was a perfect patient and a gentleman.

Anyway, I thought you might be interested to hear all this. It feels a bit strange to be writing like this to a person who knocked me out and stripped me. But if youre working for Yakov Yashin, as I suspect, then I wish you luck – and hope I don’t meet you again.

Yours,
Alison Brooks RN.’

Well, well. A curious turn of events. But for Katya, the Bryantern episode was just another mission. She was heading for Kiev in the morning, to take some observers down to the frontlines near Sloviansk. She thought for a moment about nurse Alison Brooks, her calm under pressure, and how beautiful her slim, smooth body had looked sprawled on the bed. Then, with a shrug and a slight smile, she called to the waiter for another glass of red wine.

alison2.jpg
Alison
alison2.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 485 times

The end

katya and alison2.jpg
A teaser for a future story: Katya and Alison meet again...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories by Sapphire Blue ( Safiire)”