Waitress knockout and uniform steal

meditions142

Waitress knockout and uniform steal

Post by meditions142 »

This is from a Turkish television show call Kurtlar Vadisi

A woman knockout out a pretty blonde waitress so she can steal her uniform.

It is not totally clear if she gives her a neck chop of pinch but it is a cool scene.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bzslmui7 ... 1.mp4/file
The Sick One

Re: Waitress knockout and uniform steal

Post by The Sick One »

Not available in my country.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Thank you for that. Cute waitress. Do you know which episode it was?
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Daveyjonesagain wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:45 pm Thank you for that. Cute waitress. Do you know which episode it was?
Unfortunately not. Would like to figure out the episode and see if we see anymore of the waitress.

She is definitely a cutie. Still curious as to what the woman did to knock her out.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

meditions142 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:07 pm
Daveyjonesagain wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:45 pm Thank you for that. Cute waitress. Do you know which episode it was?
Unfortunately not. Would like to figure out the episode and see if we see anymore of the waitress.

She is definitely a cutie. Still curious as to what the woman did to knock her out.
Honestly I think it’s a neck snap,if you watch the scene closely you will see the woman puts one of her hand behind the waitress’ head and the other hand on her face.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

[/quote]

Honestly I think it’s a neck snap,if you watch the scene closely you will see the woman puts one of her hand behind the waitress’ head and the other hand on her face.
[/quote]

Actually I don't think she grabs the girl's face. I think she grabs the bottle to keep it from falling.

In addition to that the sound the girl makes sounds more like she is being knocked out that having her neck broken.

Also, given the woman is, I believe, a hero in the show I don't see her killing an innocent waitress.

Overall, thinking the lovely young blonde is just knocked out.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

meditions142 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:18 pm
[/quote]

Actually I don't think she grabs the girl's face. I think she grabs the bottle to keep it from falling.

In addition to that the sound the girl makes sounds more like she is being knocked out that having her neck broken.

Also, given the woman is, I believe, a hero in the show I don't see her killing an innocent waitress.

Overall, thinking the lovely young blonde is just knocked out.
[/quote]

Anyway,clip found
https://youtu.be/6yUdHHwk-TU
scene starts at 6:00 when the waitress appears,your welcome :lol:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Thanks for finding the clip justin123hu! Nice to see a little background and more looks at the cute waitress.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

What a great scene, the waitress was very cute as well, so that was a nice bonus. :D

I believe she just knocked her out, because I would have found it weird if she killed this innocent woman, but then only knocked out the two goons outside, so yeah, I'm inclined to believe that it was a simple KO.

Speaking of which, I was getting ready to call the guards the most useless guards in the world, because the original maid has medium length hair, while the heroine has really long hair in a ponytail, and your telling me that they wouldn't have found that suspicious, but I'm glad they saw through it if I'm honest as I would have just thought "Really!" :lol:

Many thanks for finding this scene Meditions, it's a great scene, although I am annoyed that we didn't see the cute blonde, tucked away in her undies, but that's just me being greedy. Thanks again. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:06 pm What a great scene, the waitress was very cute as well, so that was a nice bonus. :D

I believe she just knocked her out, because I would have found it weird if she killed this innocent woman, but then only knocked out the two goons outside, so yeah, I'm inclined to believe that it was a simple KO.

Speaking of which, I was getting ready to call the guards the most useless guards in the world, because the original maid has medium length hair, while the heroine has really long hair in a ponytail, and your telling me that they wouldn't have found that suspicious, but I'm glad they saw through it if I'm honest as I would have just thought "Really!" :lol:

Many thanks for finding this scene Meditions, it's a great scene, although I am annoyed that we didn't see the cute blonde, tucked away in her undies, but that's just me being greedy. Thanks again. :D
Agreed, the waitress being very cute definitely added to the scene.

Still a hard scene to figure out. The woman definitely grabs the blonde's neck and I guess it could be a neck break. However, my thinking is she used some kind of martial arts move on her.

And absolutely it would have been great to have the waitress found in her bra and panties! oh well.

Also good point about the incompetent guards. First off, looking at the waitress's reaction, she was surprised to see a woman tied up so who knows what she would do. And basically the guards left the waitress alone with the prisoner who if she got loose (as she did) could easily take out the waitress. Basically, the guards made the poor blonde an easy victim.

Return to “Maids , Catering , Service Crews”