Dominant Report (2015)

esercito sconfitto

Dominant Report (2015)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Dominant report

On 13th of May of 2008

Eva Parker is a journalist very inquisitive, and able to do any thing to obtain a good history for the newspaper in which she works, Noosy News. Eva is a svelte girl, medium stature, blond hairs and blue eyes, which are likened to two brilliant sapphires. Eva lives in an apartment in the zone of Manhattan in Nova Iorque.
Certain day, Eva, received a phone call of one of her most safe fountains, informations on an acquaintance criminal (Elena Willemina), who had turned a nocturnal club (Naughty Dominatrix) into his thirst of operations and illegal business. Eva did not waste time and was of immediate one to the stated club, to begin her journalistic investigation.
So what reached Naughty Dominatrix, Eva observed thoroughly the perimeter, way was discovered which by the best way of permeating without being noticed. Thanks to this observation, Eva found the best way of entering in the club: the service door. The cunning and fearless journalist used an absent-mindedness of the guard and entered through the service door. The next step was simple: to obtain a disguise that was allowing to her to pass payed no attention. For Eva, to give this step, was quite simple: she was quick enough to hide in a storage room, to wait a little, and as soon as one of the dancers passed of the club, she seized it pulled it for inside the room, took her clothes off tied her and gagged her. Finally, Eva left the storage room, leaving there the poor imprisoned dancer.
Then, after of all this, Eva began to investigate, analysing carefully all the corners of the club. During this thorough investigation, Eva caught Elena making a dirty deal, photographed everything. Then, she armed herself with a wooden stick, and entered in the room where the dirty business took place. In a few minutes, Eva disarmed and knocked down all the intervenient ones of the business, after that she called the police to detain those criminals. When the agents of the Police departement of Nova Iorque reached the club, they found, first the dancer from who Eva had stolen her clothes, tied and gagged, she was freed of immediately, finally they reached the room where the dirty business happened, in this room they find Elena Willemina and other intervenient of the business, tied and gagged, and in the ground there were spread photographies that would be going to maintain Elena in the prison during much time.

End

( Author's Note )This is a small story that i wrote. I hope you like. If you do so please bring it live in drawings, i can't do it because i'm no good at drawing.

Return to “Stories by Odion13”