Changelings Weekend

esercito sconfitto

Changelings Weekend

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Friday night

Rosie beamed as she waved to the crowd, backing in the love and attention of her fans. It had been an entertaining evening, and as she walked the red carpet her black strapless evening dress moved with her body. The long evening gloves covered her hands and arms while a pearl necklace hung round her neck, pearl earrings on her lobes, her brown hair in a bun on her head.

“Where to, Miss Annat,” the chauffer said as he opened the door to the limousine, and touched his cap.

“Back to the apartment, thank you,” Rosie said with a smile as she sat back, taking the champagne bottle the driver had opened from the bucket and pouring herself a glass as the vehicle slowly moved off. She sipped it, careful not to mar her deep red lipstick, and smiled.

“II trust you had a pleasant evening, Miss Annat?”

“Unexpectedly pleasant – a perfect way to start a busy weekend,” Rosie said with a smile as she sat back, looking at the black Jimmy Choo shoes she was wearing with a smile.

“What time in the morning, Miss Annat,” the chauffer asked as she stepped out.

“I think I will not require your services before ten,” Rosie said, “thank you for your service tonight.”

“Miss Annat,” he said with a smile as he touched the cap, Rosie making her way in as the concierge opened the door and allowed her to walk in. She smiled and nodded as she made her way to the elevator, taking it up to the penthouse level before she opened the door and walked in.

“Darling, I’m home,” she called lightly out, as she heard a muffled calling from the main living area. Rosie smiled as she walked in, and looked to the long leather recliner – where Rosie Annat was lying on her side, a white cloth tied round her head and covering her mouth, her cheeks puffed out from the cloth that had been stuffed into her mouth.

Her arms were behind her back, her wrists tied together and secured to the two bands of rope that framed her chest as they held her upper arms against her body. More rope was secured round her body at her legs and ankles, holding her safe as she wriggled and tried to scream for help…

Until she saw the women standing in front of her – her exact double, her eyes wide open as Rosie patted her on the cheek. “I was so worried you would not wake up before I got back,” she said with a smile, “thank you for agreeing to stay at home tonight.”

“Whhhruhhuuhhh?”

“I’m you – at least, for the moment, but I have to go now – do have a fun time,” she said as she walked off, her body seeming to shiver as she walked away and Rosie screamed…

As she walked out of the apartment building, she smiled – it had indeed been a good and profitable night, and she had so much more she wanted to do – but first, she needed a place to spend the night, and then she had an old friend to visit…

Saturday Morning

“Mummy, what’s for breakfast,” Katy said as she came into the kitchen. The ten year old was wearing a white long sleeved blouse, a red pleated skirt and pink long socks.

“Pancakes,” her mother said as she looked over from the hotplate. She had brown hair cut in the same style as her daughter, and was wearing a brown roll neck sweater, dark skirt, brown patterned tights and long brown boots.

“thanks,” Katy said as she sat down, her mother s at her.

“Katy, would you like to play a surprise game after breakfast?”

“Whatsotofgamemhm,” Katy answered as she tried to eat. Swallowing, she said “sorry Mum – I’m meeting the girls and going to the cinema – Naomi should be here in a few minutes.”

Her mother smiled as she said “of course – eat up, and get your shoes on. I have housework to do anyway.”

Katy nodded as she finished her breakfast and left the kitchen, coming back with black shoes on her feet and a grey coat on. She ran out of the door, her mother watching as she went into a car, and then closing the door. She then turned and walked into the front room, kneeling next to her double who was sat against the wall. Ropes held her upper arms to her body and her wrists behind her back, as well as around her ankles, and her legs above and below her knees.

“I’m sorry I had to do this – after all our childhood times together,” she said as she stroked the woman’s cheek, “after all, this is not the first time – if you even remember that book…”

A memory came to her – two girls looking at an old book, and she had read the rhyme.

Changer of form, changer of shape,
Trickster and thief and jackanape.
Come now and visit this human form,
Make your home here, nevermore to roam!

That had bene the start – and today, she would make use of the effects of that rhyme in pursuit of her employer. She needed the access card from her childhood friend, however, to start…

Saturday Lunchtime

Kylie looked up as the brown haired woman walked into the reception area. She was in her work uniform – the short white jacket and skirt, with pink trim and a scarf, dark hose, white ankle boots.

“Can I help you,” she said as she looked at the woman, in her brown jumper and skirt. The visitor looked round and then smiled as she looked at Kylie, fixing her with her gaze. Kylie could not look away, as the visitor’s eyes seemed to turn yellow, and a mist descended over her eyes.

As Kylie slowly slumped to the ground, the woman looked round as her whole body seemed to shimmer and change, growing taller and thinner, her hair growing out until she became an exact copy of Kylie. She then walked round and pulled the unconscious young woman into a closet, smiling as she started to remove her jacket…

When she had stripped Kylie down to her pink slip and panties and donned the clothes, she opened the bag she had brought in and removed white ropes. Rolling her onto her stomach, she folded her arms and bound her wrists together, before securing her bare ankles together in the same way.

She then sat Kylie up, and wound more rope round her upper body and arms, framing her chest in two bands as it went above and below her breasts. She then used the rope to pull the bands together behind her back, pulling her wrists further up her back as she did so.

“Wha… What happened?”

As Kylie slowly opened her eyes, she felt the cloth that was pushed into her mouth, and then the knotted white scarf as it was pushed in as well, the band tied tightly round her head.

She looked at her doppelganger as she said “you just like there – I need to use your position for a short while.” Kylie could only watch in mute frustration as the double walked out, and sat behind the reception desk.

“Hey Kylie – comfort break?”

“In a way,” she said with a smile as the security guard walked by, and then she looked on the terminal in front of her, looking for an address. She smiled when she found it, and then started to work as the receptionist, to allay suspicion…

Saturday late afternoon.

“Thank you sir,” Amanda said as the hotel guest walked away. Her blue waistcoat was over a long sleeved white blouse, a red bow tied round her neck under the collar, a matching skirt covering her slim legs. She smiled as she tapped her foot, encased in the soft white leather pumps.

She had been on shift for an hour now, answering questions, helping guests to book in, and being the perfect receptionist. She was enjoying the time, the work, the attention.

As she looked to the doors, she saw a brown haired woman walk in, wearing a black leather jacket over a tight sweater and pants. She walked up to the desk, and said “you have a reservation for me – Harris.”

“Allow me to check – ah yes, Miss Naomi Harris,” she said with a smile, “if you will sign here please?”

Naomi nodded as she signed the card, and Amanda handed her the key card. “Thank you,” she said as she walked off, Amanda watching her as she made her way to the lift.

“I’m taking a break,” she said to the other woman, who nodded as she made her way to the back of the area, and then into a storeroom.

“WHHHRRRUHHH?”

Angela looked down at herself, lying on the floor, wrists and ankles bound as she lay in her purple underwear. A scarf was pulled between her lips, as she stared back.

“Sleep.”

She saw the double’s eyes glow yellow before she fell asleep, Amanda nodding as she left the storeroom and walked out…

Saturday Evening

“Just a minute,” Naomi said as she heard the knock on her door. She checked her reflection in the mirror, making sure the gold leaf earrings were in place before she opened the door.

“My apologies for disturbing you,” Amanda said as she stood there, “but I have an important message for you, and I felt it best to deliver it myself.” She looked at Naomi Harris, her white sleeveless top tight across her chest with the ring on the zip at the top of her chest, her tight black skirt, the natural hose and the white heels.

“Oh – well come in, you can give me the message,” Naomi said as Amanda smiled and walked in, closing the door behind her.

“The message is this – do not move, Miss Harris, except to put your hands behind your back.”

“what do you mean,” Naomi said – and then she looked in a mirror, and saw that Amanda had brought in a canvas bag, and that she was pointing a gun at the young brunette.

“Oh shit…”

“Just do as I say, Miss Harris.”

Naomi felt compelled to comply, as she slowly moved her hands behind her, Amanda putting the bag down and opening it before she removed white rope, and swiftly bound her wrists together.

“Sit,” Amanda said as she pulled a metal chair with a brown upholstered seat into the middle of the room, Naomi taking a seat as she felt her wrists being secured to the side of the chair back. She then saw the rope going round her as her arms were secured to her sides, and also her back against the chair back so that she could barely move.

“if it’s my jewellery you want, or money I can do that for you…”

“Naomi,” Amanda said as she knelt in front of the young woman and began to secure her ankles together with yet more rope, “I do not desire any of that from you.”

“Then why are you tying me up,” Naomi said as her ankles were pushed back, and then the ends of the rope tied round the front leg of the chair. Amanda said nothing, securing her legs together below her knees with another length of rope before she stood up, and retrieved from the bag a long white cloth – one she swiftly tied a large knot in the middle of.

“So this is what it feels like, to actually bind someone. It is – invigorating,” Amanda said quietly as she pushed the knot between Naomi’s rouged lips, and tied the band round her head, the ends knotted together under her hair.

“Uhffnhffrrdnthsbhfr?”

“No,” Amanda said as she stood in front of the bound and gagged woman, “but I crave new experiences, and this is one.” She smiled, her smile getting larger as her eyes started to glow yellow, and Naomi saw her whole body seem to change to flow, her hair lightening and shortening, her clothing changing until…

She had the vision of herself standing before her, saying “I just want to have fun as you” before her eyes closed, and her head slumped to the side. Naomi stroked her hair, and then walked to where her laptop was set up.

“Almost too easy,” she said as she managed to log in, and sent some files before the phone rang.

“This is Naomi Harris?”

“Excellent – I will be down shortly,” she said as she picked up the handbag and looked at the unconscious woman. Being a human disguise machine was useful in the world of corporate espionage – and she wanted to celebrate…

Return to “Stories by KPtheAuthor”