Jolly DROPS a SHADO ( Pixiv account, AKA "Tom" )

esercito sconfitto

Jolly DROPS a SHADO ( Pixiv account, AKA "Tom" )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( four scenes story)

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93864110

( 1 of 4)
( author's notes )Things kick off radily as we see worldwide web rebel and artistic genius, JollyPops absolutely wrecking some poor global terrorist network agent, namely one from the evil SHADO organization. Hopefully she can fend off this red-haired rough houser!

Now, if you've somehow made it here without also seeing my pal Jolly's gallery, allow me to help you amend this horrible misfortune of internet surfing gone astray.

Check out her gallery HERE: user/25092092

She has some awesome free stuff and, for the more adventurous browser, some high quality paid content (I seens it, I know and can vouch! ; D )

There will be more pieces to come throughout the week! Don't hesitate to show your support by bookmarking, sharing, and interacting with yours truly via the comment block! How can you resist? <X D s

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93869491

(2 of 4)

Jolly wastes no time getting this villain out of her uniform, disgraced and left out in the cold. The clothes will help JP slip through the facility while her enemy shivers in her sleep helplessly!

Now, if you've somehow made it here without also seeing my pal Jolly's gallery, allow me to help you amend this horrible misfortune of internet surfing gone astray.

She has some awesome free stuff and, for the more adventurous browser, some high quality paid content (I seens it, I know and can vouch! ; D )

There will be more pieces to come throughout the week! Don't hesitate to show your support by bookmarking, sharing, and interacting with yours truly via the comment block! How can you resist? <X D

( 3 of 4)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93905800

Oh no! The SHADO came to! Luckily Jolly knows a few moves to put her back OUT! She might have a little fun with her along the way, though! XD

There will be more pieces to come throughout the week! Don't hesitate to show your support by bookmarking, sharing, and interacting with yours truly via the comment block! How can you resist? <X D

alsosupersecretspecialannouncementcomingthissunday

( 4of 4)

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93994672

After being worked over by Jolly, the pesky SHADO has been knocked out (again!). Jolly makes sure she won't be any more trouble and readies some wire to bound her up and hide her away someplace! Now THAT'S what I call spy stuff! : D

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Jolly DROPS a SHADO ( Pixiv account, AKA "Tom" )

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Wonderful story, my friend.
This artist has had some great posts over the years.
Even his "Non" USB related stories & drawings are just great.
His "Sly" use of lesbianism is awfully arousing & keeps me interested every time.

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”