SS Girls Demise

esercito sconfitto

SS Girls Demise

Post by esercito sconfitto »

SS Girls Demise

Authors Note: A thank you to esercitosconfitto for helping with ideas on the story and SilentSentry on DA who's story VILE Agent #4434 - A Recruit's First Day was the original inspiration.

Also this is set in a sci fi/ other world setting. It obviously borrows a lot of ranks and ways from the SS/ Nazi's but its not set in WW2 or Nazi Germany.

There's also some pretty obvious inspiration taken from Inglorious Bastards.

There are also illustrations which I've pasted into the story text and also posted into the Art Gallery.

SS Girls Demise

Pursuing a policy of expansion the wealthy Republic of Bacta had invaded a number of neighbouring low population worlds. Laredo had been the third such conquest. With a total planetary population of half a million and in the same star system it had been a prime target for the expanding Bactan's.

After years worth of legal wrangling in the United Worlds Federation the Bactan's had escalated the situation blockading shipping around Laredo. That had led to conflict and the Bactan space navy followed by military had pounded Laredo into submission. Utilising the latest military hardware bought from the powerful Mesan Alliance the contest had been one side and lasted less than a month. After the Bactan space navy obliterated the Laredan capital in a five day bombardment the planet had surrendered. The military took another week to force the remaining Laredan army to surrender. Then the occupation and exploitation of the planets resources then began.

One year later later...

The Security Services (SS) headquarters on Laredo and Oberscharführer Daniela Decala was walking down the corridors on the twentieth floor of the buildings main tower carrying a confidential Life Termination file to the conference room. The tower was at the centre of a large compound that supported SS activity on Laredo and located outside the planet's old capital city. The SS was a branch of the military designed to eradicated internal threats.

A dictatorship run by Supreme Leader Karl Manton and his Freedom Party, the Republic of Bacta's leadership had taken a lead from Nazi Germany's military structure along with its expansionist policies. As a Oberscharfuhrer Daniela was a senior enlisted rank. Originally the twenty eight year old had joined the regular Bactan Army but had transferred to the SS with the offer of a promotion and a significant salary increase. Her role was on the admin staff of Gruppenfuhrer Klarissa Karson's 782nd SS Deaths Head division. As the sinister name suggested the mechanised infantry divisions primary responsibility on Laredo was finding and killing any actual, or suspected, elements of resistance to Bactan rule.

Approaching the conference room Daniela checked her reflection out in the mirror that ran along the corridor. She smiled smugly. Tall and blonde with gym buffed muscles she was the stereotype attractive Bactan female. In her black SS uniform she looked imposing and sexy. Daniela loved how she looked in uniform. She may have been in admin but Gruppenfurhrer Karson expected her staff to stay in shape. A bodybuilder and Daniela had no problem doing that. Loaded up on steroids and obsessed with her appearance she was hitting the gym every night and was in contest winning shape. Benefiting from all the genetic enhancements that wealthy Bacta had to offer Daniela had an athletic, muscle pumped body and generic Bactan good looks. Just like all the female SS personnel on Gruppenfuhrer Karson's staff.

She stopped at the door to the conference room. There was two SS Viper Troopers in full combat gear stood at the door and another two female Oberscharfuhrer's stood waiting to enter. Daniela knew them both. Jenna Shults and Kara Jemson. Both were a little younger than her and had similar, if slightly less muscled up, bodies. All looked crisp and smart in their black uniforms with the SS flashes on their collars.

"We've been waiting for ten minutes" explained Jenna.

"Yeah, but all the senior staff are in there."

"Gotcha" nodded Daniela.

Five minutes later the doors opened. All three sprung to attention. A middle aged male Sturmbannfuhrer with a lean athletic body and piercing blue eyes stepped out. The three Oberscharfuhrer's snapped to attention. He had a scar across one cheek and an array of combat decorations across his tunic including the covered Bactan Cross.

"My, my" began the Sturmbannfuhrer "the Gruppenfuhrer does employ pretty girls on her staff."

Daniela stayed at attention. Next to her Jenna and Kara did the same. The Sturmbannfuhrer surveyed their firmly curved, gym buffed figures for a long moment. The three girls remained at attention and looked directly ahead. Then he returned to business.

"You all have the Life Termination reports requested?"

"Yes, Sturmbannfuhrer, sir" they said together whilst formally handing over the documents. The Sturmbannfuhrer took the folders and said:

"Dismissed."

All three stayed at attention until the doors closed. Then relaxing a little they winked at the two Vipers and wiggled their way back down the corridor. From behind their helmet visors the two Vipers watched them closely all the way down the corridor. Gym toned hips swaying the girls were hot and they knew it. Perfect examples of Bactan racial superiority.

"They were freaking hot" said one.

"Yep, that's for sure."

"We should get the headquarters guard gig more often."

"If we're lucky..."

Out of view of the Vipers and away from the conference room the three SS girls checked their reflections out in another full length mirror placed next to a portrait of Supreme Leader Karl Manton. Eventually after each girl was satisfied they looked absolutely perfect they contemplated returning back to their desks. But with all senior officers in the conference room and their reports handed there was a better plan.

"You wanna take a break?" said Jenna.

"Yeah, I've been busting my butt getting the LT report together so I could use some air" said Daniela.

"Cool."

"Lets go to the balcony in Sector 2, its got an amazing view of the old city."

"The one we blew the crap out of" laughed Jenna.

"Yeah, that one. Its still smokin'!"

"Hah!"

"You hittin' the gym tonight babe?"

"Always!"

"Rockin'...."

"Are you still seeing that Haupsturmfuhrer..."

Outside the trio small talked about their work out routines, office politics, guys they were seeing and the problems with end of month reporting. All felt perfectly secure. The SS compound was completely safe and whilst the remnants of the defeated Laredo military was trying to form some kind of resistance they were being crushed by the overwhelming superiority of Bactan might. In Bacta Supreme Leader Karl Manton had taught them might was always right.

It never occurred to them that a Laredo Freedom Fighter (LFF) operative was on the balcony right above them.

Part 2

Captain Lacy Myers was one of the LFF's best operatives. A special forces officer before the invasion she'd joined the LFF after the official surrender. That afternoon she'd gained access to the SS compound and downloaded key information on Laredan collaborators from the systems. Having gained access to the Bactan satellite feeds she'd been amazed how simple the operation had been so far. In an effort to save money the Bactan's had simply taken over the old Laredan communications net. LFF techies had easily hacked into it. The result had been confusing an entire SS battalion patrolling the compound perimeter and all internal security systems. Now she was making her exit. She carried no gun but she had a knife, garrotte and an explosive charge.

The appearance of the three female Obersharfuhrer's had stopped her progress. Used to seeing dreaded SS Viper storm troopers or regular Bactan Army in full battle armour she was fascinated by their uniforms. They wore black, form fitting shirts and short, snugly fitting pencil skirts along with high heels. They had nicely styled hair, long plastic nails and wore make up. All three had belts with a gun holster on them but Lacy doubted any of the three had a clue how to use it. These were office based bimbo's. She looked closer at their uniform insignia and noted the rank badges. All enlisted ranks. Not worth blowing her cover to kill. They all had the Death's Head Division insignia on their arms. Lacy knew how that division treated prisoners; they were automatically subject to Life Termination. Life Termination, Lacy had learned, was Bactan corporate speak for killed.

Listening in to the three SS bitches Lacy tried to keep her cool. They were complaining about units over stating their Life Termination reports. She heard the really gym buffed blonde say:

"I don't know why we freaking have to record this like we do. I mean why don't we just blow them all up and clean out this !@#$ hole world" said Daniela.

The other two laughed.

"We kill like thousands of the rodents every day" chipped in Jenna.

"Should be more" added Daniela.

"This is such a crap hole" said Kara "I can't wait for my freaking tour to end here!"

"Yeah, but we're all on double pay" added Jenna.

"!@#$ yeah!"

"I'm gonna buy a new Mercedes with the money I'm makin' out here..."

That's when Lacy lost her cool. They might have been low level bimbo's but they had to be taught a lesson. Killing them would send a message to all Bactan's on the planet. The LFF could strike anywhere. For a moment Lacy planned her attack. These three dolly birds might not be a squad of Vipers but they were armed. It only took one lucky shot to kill. So she reached up and threw a pebble across the balcony. Like idiots all three looked over at the pebble.

"What was that?" said Daniela.

"I dunn..." began Jenna.

Then Daniela eyes bulged open. Something swung across and slammed hard into her two companions. Blonde Jenna toppled over whilst a knife sliced through Kara's throat. The brunette girl stumbled around grabbing her throat and looking in horror as blood flowed out like water from a tap. Gasping for breath she stumbled down to the ground. Spinning on her heels Daniela tried to work out what had happened. In horror she looked at Kara. It was almost like a ghost had struck. She grabbed her pistol out of her holster. Then froze again. The shadow was behind her and a long thin wire was around her throat. Her neck was thick after years of bodybuilding but Daniela could feel the wire tightening. Daniela dropped her pistol and reached up to her throat and desperately tried to claw away the wire. Her fake nails ripped off and she could feel her attacker behind.

Lacy had the blonde SS girl easily under control. She might have had bulging muscles but she was gym strong not combat strong. Not like Lacy. Captain Lacy Myers had been killing Bactan's for a year. She leaned in close to the terrified Bactan and said coolly:

"I'm an officer in the LFF and I'm committed to cleaning this beautiful world of vermin like you"

Daniela continued to struggle as the wire cut in and sucked the air out of her lungs. She teetered on her heels. Wild eyed and will sweat streaming down her face and make up running like a river she managed to rasp out:

"Don't....kill...me."

Keeping the wire tight Lacy looked around the balcony. The SS girl whose throat she'd cut was on the ground in a pool of blood. The other she'd delivered a powerful kick to the face. She was bruised and bloodied up but getting back to her feet and trying to run to the door. Lacy hurled Daniela to the floor and then spun around to face the other blonde. The girl screamed. Lacy delivered a volley of kicks and punches to the SS girl before moving in close, grabbing her neck, pulling out her knife and slicing deep across her neck. The girl fell to the ground.

On the ground Daniela was stunned. She ran her manicured fingers around her neck and felt the deep cut and the blood flowing out. Reaching back she tried to find the gun in her holster. It had gone. She remembered dropping it. Desperately she tried to claw her way to the door.

"Okay, stand up !@#$" said Lacy from behind.

Hauling herself up on her feet Daniela looked around the balcony in horrified bewilderment. It was like a bloodbath. Jenna and Kara were dead. They looked battered and bloodied and nothing like they had just minutes before. Then she turned to the killer. She looked directly at Lacy like a deer caught in headlights.

"Greetings from the LFF, !@#$" said Lacy.

Daniela tried to focus. Her tormentor was holding the gun she'd dropped. Blood continued to flow from the deep cut in her neck. Her eyes flickered to the limp bodies of Jenna and Kara. Taking as deep a breath of air as she could Daniela waited.

"What's through those doors?" asked Lacy.

"LT Admin department. I work in freaking admin..."

"What does LT stand for?" asked Lacy with a cold smile. She already knew the answer. LT meant Life Termination. Any Bactan even associated with the Death Head division and the LT department was dead meat in Lacy's view.

"Don't..." rasped a trembling Daniela.

"Shut up! I heard you talking about what you do. !@#$."

"Oh Gawd..."

Stepping in close Lacy spun Daniela round again and slipped the garrotte around her neck. Pulling it tight.

"Uuuughhhh..." groaned Daniela. She felt the sharp wire cutting in again. Frantically she tried again to free herself. All her efforts were in vain. She was no match for Lacy. Gradually she was choking and gasping for air. Forced to the ground Daniela felt herself pinned by the intruders knee as the wire tightened. Her eyes bulged. Her breathing stopped. She felt a roaring in her ears. She had no oxygen in her body. Then her heart stopped. She went limp and fell to the floor.

"That's what I do to vermin" said Lacy as she stood over the SS girl. She watched for a few seconds to make sure she was dead and for the spasms to stop. The once imposingly sexy Oberscharfuhrer Daniela Decala looked like a bloodied wreck.

"Your uniform could be useful."

Assessing the situation and thinking of her escape Lacy rolled the blonde over and peeled her out of her black uniform. She mild wryly. Under the black SS uniform the blonde was wearing sexy underwear.

"You really were dressed for a day at the office, !@#$. Shame it didn't work out that way for you."

Slipping out of her own clothes and into the uniform Lacy surveyed the situation. LFF policy was to send a message of revenge to all Bactan's on the planet. So she roughly piled the three dead SS girls which the half naked blonde on top. Pulling her knife out a final time she crudely wrote LFF on each girls forehead. That would sure as hell send a message to whoever found these bitches.

"Sucks to be you, I guess" said Lacy before walking away. With an SS uniform on and Oberscharfuhrer Daniela Decala's pass along with a hack into the Bactan comms net and it would be a much easier exit than planned.

Several hours later Sturmbannfuhrer Heidi Landa of the Death's Heath 3rd Viper battalion was stood on the balcony in Sector 2. Some of the blood had been cleared up the bodies of the three Obersharfuhrer's were still stacked as the intruder had left them. Coolly Heidi surveyed the situation. The three were typical of the women of the women working on the headquarters staff. Excluding the fact they were dead and had the letters LFF cut into their foreheads. That sent a shiver up even Heidi's spine. Of course she'd seen plenty dead; most workers as SS organised labour camps or defeated terrorists. But this was different.

"They died for their Supreme Leader" said Heidi.

Curious she looked at the blonde bodybuilder who'd been stripped of her uniform. She had a deep cut in her neck. A garrotte had been the weapon that killed her. The other two had died thanks to a knife to their necks.

"All three of these fools were armed. But no shots were recorded fired?"

"Correct" nodded the adjutant stood next to her.

"Their own incompetence got them killed."

Pausing Heidi reflected.

"The intruder must have used this one's uniform to get back out of the building. I want all security feeds analysed in detail."

Turning to her adjutant who was stood next to her Heidi ordered:

"Get this mess cleared up."

"Yes Sturmbannfuhrer."

At that Heidi walked calmly out of the balcony into the headquarters corridors. She would find the intruder and kill them. That would put her another step on the way to winning the Bactan Cross.

Return to “Stories by Samster2012”