Thief

esercito sconfitto

Thief

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...She needed to be able to move about freely in the vault area of the hotel if she was going to pull this off. After spending some time there she found that the night security on the second floor was a young woman about her size. All she had to do was lure her into her room and overpower her, tie her up, and wear her uniform as she went about her "business". After she called the desk and asked for security to come make sure her room was still safe (she said she heard something), she waited. The young woman came to the door and, after being told that there was a "noise" outside the window, she went to investigate. Maria figured a good kick in the back would subdue her quarry...

She went down ok, but she got right back up, albeit somewhat slowly. As she came up she landed a swift uppercut on her would-be captor. It was obvious this chick wasn't going down without a fight.

Dayum!! This little girl is putting up more of a fight than expected!

Maria shook off the hit and quickly grabbed the security girl as she was turning to head for the door. As she performed something akin to the Heimlich she could her the girl wheeze as she effectively knocked the breath out of her.

She dropped her to the floor and as the girl tried to get up Maria put her in a choke hold. It wouldn't take long now. In a matter of seconds the girl was out. Maria let her unconscous form slide to the floor and went to work...

Maria quickly removed the girl's uniform and tied the girl's hands behind her back, then rolled her over and tied her ankles together. "That'll keep you for a while." She then tore a peice of duct tape off the roll she had brought along and placed it over the girl's mouth, pressing it firmly into place so as to ensure it didn't come off easily.

She looked down at her vanquished captive. "Now, to see if I guessed right on whether you and I are close enough to the same size that I can wear that cute little uniform of yours."

"Well...what do you know...it fits. And these are some nice comfy shoes too." Maria looked down at her captive and resisted the urge to kick her. It wouldn't serve any purpose, other than letting off a little steam. Her jaw still hurt where the girl had landed that uppercut and she wanted sooo bad to let her have it, but decided revenge for fighting back so hard would be best saved for later...when she was awake

"I have work to do, so you just lay there and be a good little girl. I'll take care of you when I return." With that, Maria turned and walked out of the room, locking the door behind her, leaving her (supposedly) unconsious captive behind...

As soon as she heard the door lock Janet rolled over and started trying to reach the ropes that bound her ankles. If she could get them loose there was a chance she could make an escape. Oh, yeah, her hands would still be bound, but if she could get her legs free she could at least run somewhere and then work on freeing her hands.

Just...can't...quite...reach...

http://orig03.deviantart.net/ec1a/f/200 ... captor.jpg

Maria soon returned from her mission, carrying a metal briefcase, and found Janet struggling on the floor. "No luck with the escape attempt I see." She set the case on the floor, helped Janet to her feet, and looked her over. "you know, you're kinda cute" she said while lifting Jantes chin so she could look in her eyes. Janet glared back. "I had planned on just keeping you with me until I made my exit, but now I'm thinking I may just hang on to you for a little while. Oh, don't get upset now, nobody's gonna hurt you."

"Ok, here's how this is gonna work." Maria had taken a collar with a chain attached and was placing it around Janet's neck. "We're goona walk out the door, down the hall, get on the elevator, and take it to the parking level. It's not likely we'll run into anyone, but if we do we'll just act like we're doing a little bondage play. Ok?" Maria put a few things into the metal case, it looked like the rest of the rope and the roll of duct tape. Grabbing the chain that hung from Janet's collar, she started for the door. "Come along now, you're gonna have to bunny hop 'cause I'm not untying those ankles. That's right, hop...hop...hop...now you're getting the hang of it."

Return to “3Dcaptor”